The Boston Christopher
  • Breakfast included
US$ 317
US$ 284
  • Pool
All reviewsstudio apartmentrooftop terraceno liftreheating leftoverscereal barsnice apartmenttypical hotel roomback bay stationqueen bedironing boardshort walkorange linemass avestayed here for nightsa lovely stayfantastic locationwould stay here again
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights over the st patricks weekend. We chose the studio apartment and got this for 89 dollars a night. You pay 50percent of your total stay when you book this apartment and the rest two weeks before you arrive. When we paid the final amount you receive the main door entrance codes and your room number with another entrance code.
From the airport you get on the courtesy bus to the blue line station( cost 2dollars each) and you transfer to the orange line at state street station and get off at Back bay station. It is then about a 5minute walk from the station to the apartment. It is 2 minutes walk from the prudental centre. Next door to the apartment is a wine shop and a restaurant. Opposite is a mini supermarket and dry cleaners. Also down the road is charlies sandwich shop and a few little restaurants. It is in a great location and walkable to newbury steet, waterfront,quincy market etc.

We were apartment number 6, on the 2nd floor(no lift). Double bed, shower and sink, toaster mini oven, 2 ring hob, kettle,coffee machine, 2 fridge freezers, cockscrews, utensils,plates,pans, iron,hairdryer,ironing board,spare quilts + pillows, 42 inch tv with cable and a mini snack basket( don't expect loads). It was all in clean condition.

There is a brillant roof top terrace with tables,chairs and a bbq. The views were lovely. There is a laundry in the basement and free wifi(perfect to find places to go and maps).

I would recommend it to anyone and felt safe at all times. Felt like I had my very own apartment and we loved it!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank flick86
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Excellent location for us to stay. Sadly we booked this room for just 3 days not knowing if we were defintely flying over to Boston which if we did would have been for 7 nights.
Room was right at the top and at the front. Well worth the price compared to hotel room rates for the inner city hotels.
Rooms are quite spacious, nice furniture and clean. Made good use of the free wireless internet. There is little noise from the main road below. It could do with an elevator aswell !
For the last 4 days we had to move out as the room was booked but the management of the Boston Christopher had an apartment spare but only a two bed apartment in Brecon Rd. Sadly that's where we didnt enjoy the rooms....

Room Tip: rooms at the front had a view if you were on the 3rd floor. Be prepared for a hard drag getting them suitcases up the stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stuinwales
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I went to visit friends who live right next door on Columbus, so the location could not have been any better. I was by myself in the studio, I had more than enough room and the place felt spacious and light. There is a fully fitted kitchen area, with large fridge, oven, etc. However, I recommend exploring the many cafes and restaurants that are in the area. I ended up not using the kitchen at all. The studio was very modern, stylish and comfortable. I really do not see the need for a hotel when you can stay at The Boston Christopher. The next time I visit my friends in Boston, I will not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: There are 3 apartments on each floor, so if you do not want to climb the stairs, ask for the lower numbers.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I love this place tremendously. I have stayed there before and the price was more than great especially for such a modern studio. They were able to accommodate at the last minute and I was in a great studio for the night. I would definitely recommend visiting a nearby restaurant called Sorellina which was mentioned in one of their concierge type books it is fantastic!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The Boston Christoper....

Location : good,very easy from airport on the 'T' subway service.

10-15 mins walk and your in the heart of Boston.

We had Apartment No.5 ,which is a queen bed / bathroom and kitchenette and flat screen tv.comfy and modern but it is studio apartment so on the small side

The kitchenette was kitted out with the right utenils too cook with, which we did. The Local store which is across the road was well stocked, loved the freshly ground coffee from thier choice of coffee beans.Next door to the Christopher is the local 'liquor store', Beer is fairly cheap but wine is expensive, not just there but mainly in the usa.

this well suite a couple who planned to be out all day and cook the odd breakfast/ dinner.
we enjoyed our stay very much

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple