“Amazing”

Ranked #3 of 233 Coffee & Tea in Boston
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So this place just ruined me for pastries. Nothing will be as goid as this. So thanks a lot Tatte's.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lovely place for breakfast, delicious egg and bacon sandwich.
Nicely decorated and a lovely relaxed atmosphere.
Great, friendly and efficient staff too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

So so so good. We loved it and i loved the lively but quaint ambiance. Great location to Boston Common and Newbury shopping. I hope to be able to return the next time we are in Boston. Avocado toast and gluten free options were perfect.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

It's a modern bakery right in the middle of all the cobblestone charm of Beacon Hill. It looks great. I enjoy the coffee and food. But at peak times, there's too many people and not enough space. It can get chaotic with people hovering trying to grab a table. I also feel like the prices are a bit high. All that said, go there when you don't have to throw elbows to get a coffee and biscotti and you'll have a more unique experience than if you go to Peet's Coffee across the street.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My husband got our breakfast from here and brought it back to the hotel. I got an incredible seasonal coffee and a chocolate croissant. They were both amazing. My husband got a chocolate rose. It was also yummy! Everything was so fresh!