“Wonderful dinner after a day of sightseeing in Boston”

Beantown Pho & Grill
Ranked #413 of 3,556 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 26 October 2017

After spending a day on the Freedom Trail we stopped here for dinner before continuing on to the nearby Prudential Skywalk Observatory and Boston Public Library. My family ordered pho, the Saigon chicken salad, pad thai and crispy fried rice. We enjoyed our meal -- nourishing and refreshing for thirsty hungry travelers. Will return next time we visit Boston.

1  Thank Christopher L

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant serves delicious Asian food, straight to your table, hot and steaming. I thoroughly enjoyed my pad seeuw with shrimp. There was a special which included soup, salad, and an appetizer for another two dollars. I took advantage of this and got delicious veggie samosas, tofu soup, and salad with a wonderful peanut dressing. In addition, the restaurant is comfortable and welcoming, and the prices are quite reasonable.

1  Thank DZ7
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Awesome patio dining in the middle of Newberry Street. I ordered the Panang Curry beef, and it was very good in my opinion. So many make it so mild, I guess to appease the American palate. This was good with deep spice flavor. I was happy. And, sitting out on the patio watching the people was perfect for a sunny Saturday afternoon.

1  Thank Dragonfly972
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went on a weeknight somewhat late. We had a group of five. We were seated immediately. Our order was taken quickly. The food came fairly fast. Everyone enjoyed what they had.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

It was in the nook of a building literally . Surprisingly got a table real quick on a Friday night. A small eatery which turned out great Thai and Vietnamese food. It was very fresh and had lot of variety on the menu. The service was fast and friendly. I loved the chicken and shrimp pho I ordered. Great place for a lunch or dinner