“Good place to watch the rugby”
Review of McGann's of Boston

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McGann's of Boston
Ranked #57 of 154 Nightlife in Boston
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Watched the rugby Scotland v Australia for the world cup. Good atmosphere, bad result in the match for Scotland! I'd come here for other matches if I was in Boston.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Redsox game rained out tookthe train in anyway and happened into Mcgann's.World Cup match going on and a good crowd. hAD THE "CUBANA" AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! Staff was nice and it was close to the NorthStation. Would go there again for sure.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Went in here to watch the Ireland rugby match. Forgot about the $20 door charge at the early kick off time (10am) that most places in the US appear to charge for these events. Paid and went in. Enjoyed the game by myself but those people I did talk to were friendly and approachable. Cool barman. I'd go back in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Probably the place to get a beer and a pub meal and watch a game, other than that it's not anything special. Better off checking out the best Irish pub in Boston "The Black Rose".