“Nice bar, very good bar staff”
Review of McGann's of Boston

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McGann's of Boston
Ranked #55 of 159 Nightlife in Boston
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Went in here to watch the Ireland rugby match. Forgot about the $20 door charge at the early kick off time (10am) that most places in the US appear to charge for these events. Paid and went in. Enjoyed the game by myself but those people I did talk to were friendly and approachable. Cool barman. I'd go back in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Probably the place to get a beer and a pub meal and watch a game, other than that it's not anything special. Better off checking out the best Irish pub in Boston "The Black Rose".

Reviewed 18 February 2012

So I walked into the bar after getting off the train....was refused service at 4....told I had too much to drink already....after a morning of taking care of my nephew and doing laundry.....REALLY....It may have been how I was dressed....I was wearing a bow tie as I had come from a family gathering......STAY AWAY....This place is a complete fail....Joe Dunn.....PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

2  Thank slagre
Reviewed 21 March 2011

close to Celtics, friendly staff and good food and drink