Open today: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great place for a beer and sandwiiich.

Redsox game rained out tookthe train in anyway and happened into Mcgann's.World Cup match going on... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2014
HockeyNanna
Milton, Vermont
via mobile
good pre celtic game place

close to Celtics, friendly staff and good food and drink

from US$ 39.99
from US$ 39.99
from US$ 675.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Probably the place to get a beer and a pub meal and watch a game, other than that it's not anything special. Better off checking out the best Irish pub in Boston "The Black Rose".

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed 18 February 2012

So I walked into the bar after getting off the train....was refused service at 4....told I had too much to drink already....after a morning of taking care of my nephew and doing laundry.....REALLY....It may have been how I was dressed....I was wearing a bow tie as I had come from a family gathering......STAY AWAY....This place is a complete fail....Joe Dunn.....PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2012
2  Thank slagre
Reviewed 21 March 2011

close to Celtics, friendly staff and good food and drink

Date of experience: March 2011
Reviewed 18 October 2004

McGanns Pub Has some of the hottest DJ's around. I checked it out after I left the Fleet Center, for it's only 200 feet away on portland st. They said every friday is the same

2  Thank Pathfinder4813