“Excellent Service, Excellent food”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Copley Square
Description: Fogo de Chão is an internationally-renowned steakhouse from Brazil that allows guests to discover what's next at every turn. Founded in Southern Brazil in 1979, Fogo elevates the centuries-old culinary art of churrasco - roasting high-quality cuts of meat over an open flame - into a cultural dining experience of discovery. Please join us in our dining room, in our more casual Bar Fogo, or bring the Fogo Experience to you with Fogo To-Go or Catering. Visit our website to make a reservation or place an order.
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant in Austin and San Antonio, but this is the first time in Boston. The food and the atmosphere is incredible. What distinguishes this from others is the excellent service.
A must for people who love grilled meat and chicken!
I would suggest you not have a big lunch so you can really enjoy your dinner!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Came here for my younger brothers pre-bachelor party. Food was amazing. Huge wine selection, can't go wrong with this place. They did not have the cinnamon crusted pineapple that I love, but that's OK. Add this to their menu and definitely top place to go.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Been at Fogo in Dallas and Austin before but first time my family got the opportunity to experience this restaurant. We went out to celebrate a special thing while on vacation and we pre-book which is recommended as the restaurant was pretty full when we dined at 20:00 a Wed evening. Fogo is known for high-class environment, very polite and friendly staff, faboulous buffett and fantastic meat in wide wariety (beef, lamb, chicken, sausages etc) served at the table. All of this was the experience my family got. However on the minus side waiters mixing up what we had for drinks this and poured up wrong drinks in wrong glasses several times. Also a few of the waiters serving the meat was a little bit too casual for our taste. If we want jokes or laughs we would go to another place - our Fogo expectation is class, style and more lowkey.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first Fogo de Chao visit outside of Sao Paulo and I was nervous it would not live up to the high expectations I had but it did. Caipirinha was perfect. Meat was great. Excellent buffet. Even the pao de queijo was top level.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I have visited Fogo de Chao in New York three times and loved it so was delighted to find this in Boston. I went for lunch and had the salad bar plus beef. Was delicious and service was friendly and food delicious. The salad bar has everything you could imagine and it's delicious and fresh. I will definitely be back when next in Boston!

Date of visit: July 2016