“Some of the best Italian food in Boston”
Review of Delfino Restaurant

Delfino Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 3,586 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Delfino is a gem in the heart of Roslindale. They have, in my opinion, some of the best Italian food in the city of Boston. Go here. You won't be disappointed. I ordered the papparadelle w/ porcini mushrooms and it was amazing. I also had the calamari which was wonderful. I had enough to take home of both the pasta and calamari to last me for two more meals. The portions are quite hearty. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They don't try to rush you out. The restaurant is small and fills up quickly because it's such a popular place. I love coming here and will continue to do so.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I ate there last night and ordered pasta with seafood. My Caesar's salad was very good as was my main dish. The service was excellent. The prices were very reasonable. The restaurant was crowded, and I can see why.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food is great and our server was excellent, and she enabled us to customize a few dishes. I can particularly recommend the salad with pears, almonds and Gorgonzola (instead of the goat cheese). Helpings are very generous - we both had food left over to take home and couldn't even finish the delicious chocolate bread pudding, which we split. It is very popular and they don't take reservations, so getting there early is a good idea.

1  Thank MS06
Reviewed 17 August 2018

This is my new favorite Italian restaurant!!!! The wait staff is lovely. The food is just delicious!!!! My husband and I had the most delectable dinner here on our 41st anniversary! I had linguine scampi with lobster. MMMMMMM! My husband had a special - fried oysters, and other appetizers he loved. This is our new go-to restaurant!!!!!! (Don't forget to have the Tiramisu for dessert)!

1  Thank maggied00dle
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent quaint restaurant hidden in the Roslindale neighborhood. I had the Lobster Ravioli. All I can say is wow! Great portions and good pricing for a gourmet meal.

Been to Delfino Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK