“Delicous!”

Neighbourhood: North End
New York City, New York
“Delicous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

The sandwiches are super delicious and can serve 2!!! I loved coming here during lunch hour at work.

Visited June 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bedford, Massachusetts
“Mouthwatering homemade spinach ravioli and pesto sauce.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

This is a tiny place and getting there around 11:30am meant we missed the crowds. Our son, who's been there several times before with my mother, ordered his favorite, gnocchi. I had the spinach ravioli and pesto and my husband ordered chicken cacchatore. One is able to chose the homemade sauce to go with one's dish and I loved the pesto. Just the right amount of herbs, seasoning, and pignoli nuts. The bolognese sauce was also very good. It was all excellent except the chicken was disappointing as it was a bit overcooked.

• Visited December 2011
New Jersey
“Lady Sub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

This was possibly the BEST sub I had the entire time I was in Boston. I got the Lady sub which was mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinegar. It was recommended to me by an employee at the Old North Church and he wasn't kidding when he said it was a great deli! My family and I took our subs and went to eat at the park nearby and all of this is only a block away from the Freedom trail. GREAT SUB!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank 3NJgirls
Manhattan Beach, California
“Never been Dissapointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

I live around the corner and Dino's is basically an extension of my kitchen. I eat/ get food here all the time. Its definitely a 'cafe' as opposed to a typical North End restaurant. It would be perfect for lunch or if you needed a good hearty meal to eat within about 10 minutes. The staff is friendly- always a smile with the service.
My favorites are the meatball sub (the bread for the sandwiches and meals are amazing) and the capellini pomodoro. The Dino's Special is great as well if you want something cold. Honestly though, everything is good.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Epeg
toronto
“Great Sandwich(Chicken and BBQ)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2010

Had two sandwiches.Enough to feed 4 .Really good.Friendly's service.Great Place.

Been to Dino's Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK