3 people are viewing this hotel
Hampton$310
Hotels.com$310
Travelocity$310
1,604 results
All reviews cuban restaurant mass ave airport shuttle parking garage front desk staff clean hotel public transportation fenway park hospital inns uber proximity subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2021

My room was not cleaned for 3 days, despite asking it to be. The noise from ambulances and sirens will keep you up all night. The hallways smelled like marijuana. The neighborhood was very sketchy and unsafe.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2021

For the price I paid, the cleanliness is lacking. The shower curtain had a blood stain, the towels had hair, and the bedsheets had stains. Shame on me for not researching the neighborhood, not sure if it’s located close to a hospital but I heard sirens all night! We could not sleep at all. I would not recommend this spot at all.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Maintenance at the facility was not satisfactory. The toilet in our room did not work our whole stay. We informed the front desk that our toilet did not work, that it had flooded and that there were wet towels all over the bathroom( which were used to contain the flooding water. We were told it would be taken care of. Upon returning to the room, the toilet had been cleared but there were still wet towels in the bathroom. This was reported to the front desk. Upon returning to our room there were new towels but the wet towels still remained in the room. Later that evening we also discovered that the toilet was still not working.

Reviewed 14 October 2021

My wife and I stayed here for one night after we flew into Logan International Airport. This hotel normally has an airport shuttle, but because of Covid, it was not operational during our stay. We ended up taking an Uber to the hotel. The lady at the front desk was super nice, and when I mentioned the Uber drive, she said the hotel could reimburse us for the cost of the Uber (as long as we had a receipt). That was awesome!

The location of this hotel does seem a bit sketchy, but my wife and I did walk to a nearby pizza joint late at night and we had no problems, even though there were a few shady characters hanging around.

Our room was clean & comfortable. It had a fridge and a microwave.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2021

This is a rough location in what feels like an “unsafe” neighbor. Be prepared for sirens all throughout the night. Additionally, I had no hot water one of the days of my stay and nothing was done to rectify or acknowledge the situation.