4 people are viewing this hotel
$342
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$330
Courtyard
$300
Hotels.com$330
Travelocity$330
Priceline$367
2,164 results
All reviews copley square exeter street great location front desk historic building walking distance business or pleasure shopping and restaurants two blocks back bay station fenway park central location freedom trail boylston subway starbucks college
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022

Just ran my 10th Boston Marathon April 18, 2022 and was thrilled to find this gem of a hotel nestled in the Copley Place/Prudential Center area of Boston a hop, skip and a jump from the Boston Marathon finish line. Hotel is modern and clean with an amazingly professional and kind front desk staff. No attitudes anywhere here. Kimi saved my life as the new Apple iPhone update invalidated my cell phone charger and she allowed me to borrow her charger for my entire stay God bless her! She also has such a kind, welcoming smile and perfect personality for front desk staff. Jessie was delightful at check-in providing me with a huge bag of marathon treats on the house which made my stay even more amazing. Such a welcome surprise! Welcome marathon glass in my room which I was able to take home free of charge. Beautiful keepsake! Lovely historic stained-glass window in front lobby. Quaint and cozy lobby. Glass water dispenser with fresh fruit in front lobby. Delicious water! Clean. No dirt anywhere. Parking is right across the street at Prudential Center with easy access to Star Supermarket for out of town travelers. Bar and food available in lobby also. Rooms are delightful, new carpet with no stains, plenty of room for stretching pre and post run; comfortable, cozy beds; guest-controlled room temps. Can order out food from your room from Joe's, a local tasty restaurant. Boston Marathon after party right in the lobby for marathoners with free Sam Adams 26.2 beer! Hotel manager Todd Lincoln was a true gem making certain that my Prudential Center validated parking was taken care of when I had misplaced my credit card in my post marathon fog. I was with this hotel staff for 48 hrs and it felt like I was home with family. They were all so nice and cheery! I am truly grateful to the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square for making my 10th Boston Marathon so special. Hotel is one block from finish line. Easy to get to post run. Ice bath was easy post marathon! Plenty of ice available at this lovely hotel! Cannot wait to return next year. Thank you Courtyard by Marriott for making this marathon runner feel like an elite runner! A friend staying at the neighboring Copley Plaza did not have their room until around 9PM the night before the marathon. So, be careful where you book. Marriott has always been the most reliable hotel for me.

Room tip: Ice machine on Floors 2 and 8
Date of stay: April 2022
James McToal, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

What can we say that you haven't already said RunningDeeMD thank you from all the staff for such an amazing review. Hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

KIMI at the reservation call and Supervisor of the front desk ensured that my families needs were well attended and cared for. Location is ideal for walking through Boston’s landmarks. Room very comfortable and clean.
Thanks

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Travelhaggen

Thank you for the review and for staying with us we are very close to all the sites and attractions in Boston. We hope your family had a stellar tour of our city and lots of fun.

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

I stayed a few nights and was very happy with the location of the hotel and the cleanliness of it. When we arrived I noticed the refrigerator in the room was not operating property, notified the front desk and instantly had a new refrigerator brought to my room. All of the staff was very kind and professional, I would highly recommend this place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank kevinfP3869KU

Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to fix the refrigerator issue for you and that it did not impact your stay

Reviewed 23 February 2022

The hotel is clean, beautiful and perfectly located for a great time in Boston. It is walkable to the best parts of the city. Todd Lincoln and his staff are outstanding!! They were helpful, accommodating and made our time there memorable!! We will be back!!

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank jenniferhU1118SV

Thank you so much for the wonderful review the staff takes great pride in making our hotel a home away from home for all our guests. See you next time hopefully.

Reviewed 10 December 2021

I was here on a business trip, staying for a day and the front desk lady named Deyli was very friendly and nice. Took care of my needs within minutes. Very satisfied with the service here and would come back again next time.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Todd Lincoln, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2022

Dear OnAir435343,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am happy to know that our team took great care of you during your visit with us. Look forward to welcoming you back to Boston soon!

All the best,