6 people are viewing this hotel
$293
Canopy$298
Hotels.com$298
Hurb$306
All reviews rose restaurant filtered water union oyster house old north church north end restaurants faneuil hall diamond members quincy market hanover street front desk staff hotel restaurant city view two night stay location is fantastic parking garage early check freedom trail
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for 5’nights April 24 to April 29
What a great hotel and staff very friendly and accommodating
You could walk to everything from hotel and there is a great wine shop called wild duck which is very close to get wine spirits and snacks
Breakfast was great and Remy was our server and he was fabulous
Would definitely stay again and will recommend to anyone visiting Boston area

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laura K, Other at Canopy by Hilton Boston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

William, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

The Canopy is brand new to Boston. Though some definite flaws due to only being open one month- the staff is incredible. Elma especially could not have been more thoughtful and attentive. Although they have coffee/espresso makers in the room- nothing for tea. Elma made an exhaustive search for a kettle which I really appreciated. In addition- she made extra effort in the early morning to get hot water when no kettle was to be found. The gym is terrific with a good size room, weights, 2 Pelotons, treads and ellipticals. Bathrobes available upon request. Terrific location a stones throw from the North End. I usually stay in Back Bay, but with Hilton tacking on their ridiculous resort fees (now charging Lifetime Diamonds like me for what we used to get comped to stay at not resort properties) I will look forward to returning to the Canopy (as long as there is no resort fee)

Room tip: If you like to walk this is close to everything
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Randi E. C

Randi, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad Elma was able to make a great impression - she continues to take great care of our guests and we are so lucky to have her on our team!

Reviewed 2 May 2022

My husband and I went to Boston for the weekend and are so happy with our stay at Canopy by Hilton Boston Downtown hotel. The attention to detail throughout the hotel is beautiful, from the wallpaper, which gives a nod to Boston's history with a modern twist, to the complimentary refillable water bottles/filling stations.

While we took advantage of our proximity to the North End's fun Italian restaurants and public markets, we had a chance to eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant. The portions are generous, the food fresh and the staff delightful.

We will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: May 2022

Thank you for the great review. Glad to read you enjoyed our beautiful and thoughtful decor, our incredible location, and delicious Rose Town Kitchen & Bar!

Reviewed 30 April 2022

Staff is helpful, especially Mariah, Besart, and Tanya. Also Brian with at curbside desk. Location near Aquarium, Quincy Market, and Faneuil Hall and other spots like Union Oyster House and North End restaurants. Great location! On minus side: a public computer is desirable at times and there isn't one. There are no robes in the rooms, who wants to pack a robe anymore? My friend missed a day of maid service in her room. On plus side: location as mentioned, plus hotel is very clean. Nice restaurant but I wish they would not have hard driving rock music at night when one is trying to relax. Service quite slow at dinner one night but could be a one off. Dont think it was server's fault.

Room tip: Ask for a room on GREENWAY side, much better view.
Date of stay: April 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback and highlighting some of our amazing Enthusiasts! For your next visit, please keep in mind that we have bathrobes available upon request and our Guest Services team is happy to assist with any of your printing needs.

Reviewed 28 April 2022

For all of you who are looking to ride a Peloton during your hotel stay and are serious riders, there are a few things you should know:
1. Their Peloton bikes have a two clip system and toe cages, so your Peloton bike shoes (3 clip) will not work.
2. If you want to clip into the Peloton bikes at this hotel, bring your road biking shoes or your mountain biking shoes.
3. There is no reservation system. It is first-come, first-serve.
4. Their Peloton bikes have not been solidly centered on the floor, so if you're getting after it, you can expect some side-to-side wiggle as you ride.
I called twice and asked about the pedals so I could pack the right bike shoes before I arrived, and I was given misinformation. Imagine how mad I was the first day I went down to ride. I missed five days of riding because of their lack of attention to detail.
Aside from the Peloton bike fiasco, this is a clean hotel in a great location with a friendly staff. I will stay here again, and yes, I will pack the proper bike shoes next time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

StrollMyWorld, please accept our apologies regarding the misinformation with the Peloton attachments. We look forward to your next visit and wish you happy riding!