1,004 results
All reviews boston public library copley square instant oatmeal finish line fresh bagels great location classical music playing boylston street continental breakfast stereo system small hotel boston marathon queen room bar lounge newbury st subway station public transportation
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The CharlesMark has it all; Back bay Location, clean rooms, comfy beds, Bar on site, continental breakfast, and friendly staff. Many different restaurants and shopping are all close by. I have stayed there numerous times because I can't find another Boston hotel that offers what the CM does.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jeff K, Director of Sales at Charlesmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your 5-Star Review!

We pride ourselves on our guests having a great experience and it sounds like we hit the mark. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have stayed at The Charlesmark Hotel several times. You can't beat the place. Located right off of Copley Square across from the Boston Public Library on Boylston Street. Three blocks from the train station. Right next to the subway station. Cabs are everywhere constantly. The staff is great, they offer you a complimentary drink at the bar, anything you could possibly want is within walking distance and you can be at the airport in 15 minutes. Great restaurants pepper the area and world famous Newbury Street is right behind you. Fenway Park is ten blocks away & Boston Garden maybe 20 blocks away...There is no need to stay anywhere else. The prices are very reasonable and the local crowd at the bar is very friendly. Great drinks too. I just love the place. The owner also owns The Harborside Inn down near the waterfront so if you get squeezed out you have a fantastic backup plan near Fanueil Hall. Shopping, sight seeing, duck boat tours, walking tours...the list is endless. Why pay $450 a night to stay at the Sheraton when you can live large at The Charlesmark? Do yourself a favor and check the place out. Someone pointed me in their direction and I've never looked back. The continental breakfast in the morning is a lifesaver too! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review!

We love hearing from our guests and it is awesome that we hit the mark with so many of the things you look for when picking a Boston hotel. You are welcome back anytime...we'll be sure to leave the red carpet rolled out for you.

Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Charlesmark Hotel for business and it was perfect. The location was central to all of my meetings, the staff were accommodating and extremely friendly, and the bar/lounge provides a convenient option for grabbing a drink before (or after) going out to dinner. Looking forward to their Italian restaurant opening!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Great point alavenson!

When coming to Boston for business, the Charlesmark definitely hits the mark with the needs of the corporate traveler. It will be exciting to have Ora Trattorizza complement the services we offer to to be even more ideal for those visiting with us.

Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had such a great time while visiting the Charlesmark Hotel-- Once again. This place is always my go to when planning a trip into the city. It's a comfortable environment, the staff is great and so accommodating. I have never had any complaints. I would absolutely recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jeff K, Director of Sales at Charlesmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond! We love hearing from our guests and appreciate your 5-star review!

We would be honored to welcome you back to the Charlesmark Hotel very soon. Please reach out to us directly for the best available rate at 617-247-1212 or info@charlesmarkhotel.com. We will be sure to show you how we specialize in our repeat customer experience to create a guest for life!

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

this was my 3rd time staying at the charlesmark in boston and it is by far my favorite place to stay when i’m in the city! it has a perfect and convenient location right next to all of my favorite shopping spots as well as great restaurants. the rooms are a perfect size and have a really cool feel to them. all of the staff at the charlesmark are always so kind and accommodating. no reason not to love it, I totally recommend staying here!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Come back and see us soon!