My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is small but I actually prefer boutique/smaller hotels.
- The key thing I look for in a hotel is cleanliness with a modern decor, and this hotel certainly was very clean and had a modern feel.
- The hotel staff were really nice.
- There are free new release movies on TV, which is nice after a long day of exploring the city.
- Great location, just steps away from Newbury St, right across from the Boston Public Library (highly recommend the BPL tour by the way!)
- Price was amazing, I think we paid around $100CAD per night.
- The breakfast did not have much selection, just bagels, some oatmeal, donuts....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European styled boutique Hotel set in former private residence dating from 1892; situated in the Back Bay neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Charlesmark Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlesmark Hotel Boston