“Pet Friendly”

Best Western Plus Boston Hotel
Ranked #73 of 85 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

At first I had misgivings when I arrived but I was greated by one of the Desk clerks. I wish I took the time to get her name. She reassured me as she walked me into the hotel. My room was large, premium and comfortable. I loved my snuggly bed. Snickers loved looking out the window watching the people and traffic. They offered a shuttle to the red line. Breakfast on the 1st floor offered a lot of choices. The waffle station included strawberries whipped cream and chocolate. You won't regret staying here. As for the homeless, not happy to find them there but they never bothered me. Beautiful historic facility.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank avicky
Vandana K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 6179891000.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Showing up for a very early morning check-in I witnessed The Walking Dead in their poorly placed poorly lit back lot parking lot, was approached by one man offering to sell me drugs, saw another man being held up by yet another man while he shot heroine into his arm. Had my shower interrupted by the front desk clerk pounding on my door telling me that I had already checked out when my check out time wasn't until 6 PM. After my shortened shower I had to go educate the front desk clerk on how to read the notes at the bottom of A reservation. Was promptly overcharged for my room and the manager refuses to return my calls. Not to mention the smell of urine that engulfs your nostrils as you exit the building.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 6179891000.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Hotel rooms themselves are fine. The breakfast is decent as well but it is located in sketchy area. Uber driver called it "Methadone Mile". Drug addicts use the parking lot to shoot up. Sirens can be heard non stop. Not worth the price I paid.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vanessa M

Reviewed 22 August 2017

the hotel was very nice. the shuttle service made travel in the city very helpful. good breakfast. the surrounding area was not good noise and vagrancy in the back parking lot. although the hotel personnel tried to address the noise, it came back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vandana K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Don't bring children here unless you plan on educating them on drugs and prostitution. The parking is in several lots around the hotel and you have to walk by active people injecting needles into their arms and smoking marijuana and crack

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family