US$ 363
US$ 348
US$ 361
US$ 323
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 426/night.

US$ 331
  • Breakfast included
US$ 214
US$ 189
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

HI Boston(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 303
US$ 274
  • Breakfast included
1,474 results
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlemedical centerthe breakfast areabreakfast stafffree breakfastmass avehotel shuttlefront desk stafflight sleeperliving roomsitting areayogurtthe hotel offerscoffee makerpublic transportationfenway park
Reviewed 15 August 2017

So my challenge while visiting here was that I rode in on my motorcycle, and attended a class in Cambridge. The staff was considerate enough to point out a parking area in the front of the building between the handicapped parking and the reserved parking which was not designated as either. I felt safe parking my bike there (covered) for the two days I was there. I didn't want to pay to park uptown. Parking here was free.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank bobholcombe
Vandana K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 6179891000.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Worst street in Mass. Terrible location & extremely uncomfortable visit to this hotel. Parking lot almost non existent. The neighborhood was absolutely horrendous and terrifying. Could not bring myself to get out of the car... Customer service was terrible. We cannot get a refund & having a hard time getting through to somebody in upper management. I do not recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sal T, Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is very important to us and we will use the information to make changes to better service our guest.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Although it is a bit unfair towards very friendly and helpful staff, who does their best to satisfy their guests, I can't recommend this hotel. Rooms are nice and big with very comfortable beds, but they are so noisy. Hotel management leave a message in the room about the noise problem together with ear plugs, but this can't be a permanent solution.
Location is not good either. There is nothing to do in the area. You won't die of hunger as there is McDonalds and small store across the road, but that's all. Also there is a heavy traffic, a lot of homeless people around and the whole area is not very clean.
Hotel organizes shuttle to subway stations several times a day and it is also possible to walk. The closest station is the red line Andrew station about 10 minutes of walking from the hotel and from there it is only 2 stops to the down town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Sal T, Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is very important to us.
We will use the information to make improvements to better service our guest in the future. I hope you will consider staying with us again and give us an opportunity to provide you with superior service.

Sal Teixeira
Operations Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is on 'Methadone Mile'. Not saying it's terrible but it completely caught my friend and I off guard. We were warned by the cab driver from the airport ride in not to venture behind the hotel. Wow. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the actual hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. No complaints about the room, comfortable beds and decent showers. It's actually not far from a little shopping center, walking distance to the target. But I wouldn't advise walking. I would say it was great but I was unprepared for the neighborhood. So just a heads up.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

First and foremost, I don't know what the corporate policy is of developing it's employees, but you have a jewel of an employee in Yudelka. She appears to be an extremely motivated hard working employee. While her area of responsibility may seem less important to some, it can be difficult to manage with the flow of guests acting like hordes of locusts. She constantly assessed her area either directing employees or performing the work herself to replenish the items to keep customers happy. She was very nice when I asked questions and she moved around with a sense of importance and purpose without appearing to be rushing about or flustered. Yudelka should be groomed for other responsibilities as it is no doubt that she has untapped potential that education and mentoring could expose to a forward looking organization looking to further benefit from her.

Sal is also a great manager. Upon our arrival we noticed the smell of marijuana on our floor. Sal quickly moved us to another floor. Unfortunately, the next night the smell of marijuana was evident yet again. His staff worked to Identify the culprits, but I am unsure they were able to find them. It isn't the staffs fault for rude guests, but the efforts they made to take care of us let us know they cared. I am sure the penalty for this infraction when guests do this isn't enough to prevent it.

The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating when asked for another comforter or towels. Tirsit was super nice and helpful when asked questions about the area.

The rooms were nice and clean enough but there was dirt and dust in the corners of the bathroom. The pull out bed was very comfortable.

Overall this was a great stay and the employees the stars of the stay.

One note about parking, there is at least one parking area I am aware of. It is uncovered parking around the corner from the hotel. I parked my motorcycle there and had no issues.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family