1,533 results
All reviews shuttle service free shuttle medical center the breakfast area breakfast staff free breakfast mass ave front desk staff hotel shuttle living room sitting area yogurt the hotel offers t station coffee maker public transportation fenway park
Reviewed 1 December 2015

The hotel was in a busy intersection with lots of noise. The location was good. Gas station and McDonalds across the street. The rooms were clean and every thing was in good working order. I booked two rooms and our entire family spent two nights and three days at this Hotel. We loved the breakfast, plenty to eat and the food was fresh and nice. Only issue we experienced was some guest in our floor was smoking marijuana. I did mentioned it to the front desk, but no solution. I wished room service gave us some extra room deodorizers. Old historic building renovated for a hotel. It needs some cosmetic work. Public areas are very small.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Devon D, Hotel Ambassador at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear, Haneef S

Thank you for reviewing you stay with us at Best Western.As the hotel Ambassador i would like to apologize for we are a non smoking hotel.We try our best to make sure that rule is followed if you ever have a issues while staying with us you can come to me and i will personally handle it .Best Western is working with the city of Boston to fix up the outside surrounding areas Also we will be doing updates to the hotel it would be our pleasure to have you come back to enjoy them.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Excellent hotel in a not so good neighborhood. If it wasn't from my boyfriend, I would have been scared of being out after 9PM. It looks like there's tons of junkies and not so recommendable people. The hotel is awesome though. Great staff and tons of big smiles all the way through our stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear, Georcy
First I would like to take the time to thank you for staying at the Best Western Round House we value each and every guest your reviews helps us not only better your next stay with us but better our future guest stays. we are working with the city of Boston to fix up the outside surrounding areas Also we will be doing updates to the hotel and our Best Western team would love that you come back to enjoy them.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

The room was exactly as pictured and very clean. The parking situation was a little disappointing. I figured it was a garage attached to the hotel, but it was a very small open lot. The continental breakfast was a full spread of almost any breakfast food you could imagine. The breakfast staff was fantastic too. They showed us to a table large enough for our whole group, offered us second helpings of things as they were cleaning up (we came toward the very end of breakfast). They even cleared our table for us when we finished and asked where the trash barrels were. The staff in the lobby were also very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood didn't look like the best, but the hotel was great and made us feel very safe and comfortable.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Heather C
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Best Western and also for the kind words about the staff. On behalf of Best Western i would like to say it was our pleasure to be able to make sure you enjoyed you stay. Thank you for choosing Best Western we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

My husband, brother, and I stayed at this hotel this past weekend. The neighborhood is not the greatest but the hotel is nice and the staff is friendly. The shuttle driver is amazing and went above and beyond! I would choose to stay here again when in Boston.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine S
Devon D, Hotel Ambassador at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear, Christine S
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Best Western it helps us better not only your next stay but future guest. On behalf of everyone here thank you for the kind words about the staff. I would like to say that come the New Year we will not only be working with the city of Boston to improve the surrounding areas but the inside as well. Thank you again for allowing Best Western to be apart of your trip to Boston we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights as I had NHL Tickets for two Bruins games. Hotel was excellent, really comfy suite. WiFi was terrific, and breakfast service excellent. Shuttle service will drop you to the T station, and Pablo the driver was so very helpful and really went out of his way to assist. Devon the hotel ambassador was lovely, and the reception staff were all very helpful. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Boston.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Devon D, Hotel Ambassador at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear Hoopybhoy

Thank you so much for your kind words about the staff and myself. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. On behave of the Best Western we are joyful to know that you had a amazing trip and allowed us to be a part of it. We are redoing the hotel this New year hopefully you can come back and enjoy the changes. GO Bruins!!!