Review Highlights
We loved this tour!

My husband had a work trip to Boston and we accompanied him. (Wife, teen, & kindergartener). We... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kelli H
via mobile
Walking tour

Hands down the best tour and guide in the city. He took time at each stop to discuss and answer... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Ginger H
via mobile

All reviews ben's tour ben edwards private tour the parker fifth grade field trip historical documents boston cream pie family connection family history his knowledge highly recommend his tour freedom trail personal connection history come alive incredible tour hour tour
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ben Edwards is a fantastic guide. He makes history come alive. His knowledge of the city and the revolutionary era is superb, and his personal family connection to the time and events makes for a very memorable adventure. Our son is still talking about aspects of our journey. When an almost 12-year old boy is still talking about American/Revolutionary War era history, that defines meaningful impact! Thank you, Ben for a great day.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I took a group of 23 fifth graders to the Freedom Trail with Ben yesterday. It snowed ...in April. But, Ben was not phased and he totally accommodated us and the cold weather. Having been on Ben's tours many years, he truly did everything possible to keep us warm and comfortable while learning about our nation's history. He added some inside stops and made sure we were having fun! I would recommend Ben to families, schools, couples, or friend groups who want to see the history in the city!!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a tour of The Freedom Trail with Ben. He was great!! Super knowledgeable and had a ton of really cool artifacts to show us.
He adjusted for the bad weather, so we did not miss a thing Besides all that—he is a really nice guy who made it fun with a quiz type game along the way. We would definitely recommend his tour!

2  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I had the pleasure of taking my fourth grade class on a tour of the Freedom Trail, with Ben Edwards as a guide. He was engaging, knowledgeable and great with the students! His interactive nature, historic documents and positive demeanor made our trip extremely enjoyable!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I had the pleasure of touring Boston with Ben Edwards when a dear friend came to visit and wanted to see Boston. Wow! What a treat!! I have done other tours being a long time local (both walking and Duck) and nothing compares to a day in Boston with Ben. His knowledge, stories and clear love for the history and place are contagious & inspiring. He not only has a love for the history, people and geography of Boston but he also has a very personal connection (his Grandfather was a mason in Boston and a relative to Paul Revere) which is quite fascinating. This adds an interesting dimension and personal feeling to the very rich and engaging walk through history. I am already looking forward to the next time someone visits- I will definitely be calling Ben for another fantastic walk through time and Boston!

2  Thank staci1988