“cozy coffeehouse”

Ranked #1 of 137 Coffee & Tea in Boston
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 12
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Thinking Cup is pleased to be the first coffee shop in Downtown Boston to serve "Stumptown Coffee" exclusively. Stumptown, originating in Portland Oregon had been named “Best Coffee in the World” by NPR, The New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, and USA Today. To ensure exceptional quality and freshness we obtain our beans directly from Stumptown’s roasting facility in Brooklyn, New York.Opening its doors in December 2010, Thinking Cup is ideally located just steps from the Boston Common. We are committed to providing the premier coffee experience in Boston by serving only the finest coffees, teas, and freshly baked pastries. Was awarded Best Coffee Shop in Boston by Boston Magazine for 2011.
Dana Point, California
“cozy coffeehouse”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

great pastries and coffee and the clam chowder smelled delicious. tiny tables. on Tremont St accross from the Boston Common.

• Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Baltimore, Maryland
“Get the hazelnut latte!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The hazelnut latte was amazing! You can taste the actual pieces of hazelnut. It was so good that I had two yesterday and I'm about to go back for another shortly before I leave Boston.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Coffee, Great Food, and Efficient Service”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Can't get much better than that. Stumbled upon this gem while I was convinced that NYC had all of the good cafes that weren't Starbucks. The only gripes I have is that sitting isn't the most comfortable thing in the world and there is no Wi-Fi - I wonder if this is to keep people going in and out.

• Visited April 2012
Apex,NC
“Coffee and Cupcakes”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

On a cold March at noon we popped into this cafe across from Boston Commons. Clearly full of locals the coffee was freshly ground and made and the pastry were all just out of the oven. One of us had a turkey sandwich on very nice cranberry apple bread.

Visited March 2012
“Glad we tried”
Reviewed 31 March 2012 via mobile

Read reviews and made a mental note that we had to go while we were in the city.One day we walked half hr to visit the Thinking Cup and we were glad we did.After reading the reviews before hand we got the hot chocolate and hazelnut latte.Both were very good, not the best I ever had but very good.The place is quaint and must be difficult when very busy.I don't think I would go out of my way to go here again, if we were walking by maybe.Glad we tried but I would maybe try new place next time.