“Run Boston Rocks”

RunBoston Running Tours
Ranked #10 of 63 Outdoor Activities in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: RunBoston takes people on running tours of Boston and Cambridge. Our guides will take you on a scenic tour of your choice, helping you see Boston on the go. Select any of our popular pre-mapped courses, or ask us to customize one, based on the sites you want to see while in Beantown. We can run you through historic Boston, pointing out the sites all the way, or just give you some company on your traveling training runs.
Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Run Boston Rocks”
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Run Boston is a great way to get some exercise and tour the city. We were only in town for a few days, and I had read about Run Boston. Booking on line was very easy - and you could choose the route you wanted to run so it is possible to go longer distances. We chose the Freedom Trail run because we wanted to hit historical sites and see the city. Ronak was a great tour guide - we were able to tailor our run to include the Boston Marathon finish line so that our total run was a little over 4 miles. He was informative about the sites and took some great pics for us along the way. If you want to see the city, learn some informative facts and get exercise - you should definitely RUN BOSTON.

Visited October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Shiprock, NM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exactly as requested.”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Wanted to go 10 miles at 8 min pace, straight from my hotel and see some of the sights. Wayne was a great guide, kept me on pace and had lots of info about the area. This was a great way to get my run in a strange city and not have to worry about getting lost!

Johnson City, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Can't think of a better way to see Boston!”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I had the pleasure of a Run Boston tour this summer with guide Ronak. RunBoston allowed me to tailor the run to the sites I wanted to see, as well as the length of run I would like. Ronak did a wonderful job of acquainting me with the city, stopping to explain sites in more detail, taking photos, etc. We wound up running a couple miles more than planned just to see more of the city! My best take-aways from the tour: a great picture of the Boston Marathon finish line, a great t-shirt, and a complimentary iced coffee. Doesn't get much better! I plan to do another tour the next time in the area and will definitely choose RunBoston for this.

Visited July 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“The Best Way To See Boston”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

My husband and I had a private tour with Ronak and we loved it. Our tour was coordinated via email and was personalized to our location, distance, and site seeing preferences. Ronak met us at our hotel and guided us along The Freedom Trail, Financial District, Cambridge, Back Bay, and Beacon Hill. We ran from site to site while he told us about the neighborhoods, area history, restaurants, etc...We even used his restaurant recommendations for dinner and dessert tonight. It was a very relaxed and enjoyable way to learn about this gorgeous city.

“Just what I was after”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I called at the very last minute and they were very flexible to meet my tight schedule. They made it easy for me to meet them using public transportation although I ended up taking a cab to start the run. The run itself was just what I was after. Not too fast or slow and it was a great mix of sights and exercise. It was nice to see bit of Boston that I would not have normally dared to see ...and get my run in. Thanks!!!