“Yikes. a Major Pity”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
Description: Family owned restaurant serving Italian, Greek, American & Brazilian. Homemade pasta, hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, salads, soups, pizza and desserts. Warm, comfortable décor. We also cater & deliver.
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Yup majority of reviews have echoed our opinion
Great food pretty place terrible disorganized disinterested service
Waited from our 6:45 reserv until 8:30( we were catching up with good friends and had our one drink) when I caught the eye of our waiter he said a few minutes I was agog!! And said do you know what time it is?
Lots of complaining from our waiter about Open Table
Really when you are out for dinner
We want to relax and have an enjoyable evening not start commiserating with a disgruntled waiter
Please open a can of soup stay home!
This is our 3 rd visit here
We will not come back and have told countless friends on the beach not to to go bc of disappointing almost embarrassing service
We were invisible!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I was really surprised the first time I went for dinner with my husband and friends at PrimaVera. I lived in the city and didn't expect to find such a good restaurant in the 'burbs....but PrimaVera delivers....very good food, good service most of the time (with a few odd exceptions) and great prices -- especially the early menu which is an excellent value. I always enjoy our visits. This little out of the way restaurant will be a pleasant surprise. PS THEIR CHOCOLATE CAKE IS MOUTH WATERING.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

This place is near my daughters house, so we do carry out.

Food is always good.