“Amazing experience”

Cashunt Boston - Private Games
Ranked #2 of 39 Fun & Games in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Boston is the anchor city of Cashunt and is now entering it’s 17th season. All of our Cashunt games provide something for everybody. If you are having a social gathering or a private event, we have a game experience for you. Cashunt’s games have been top ranked attractions in Boston for the past several years and continue to offer a great game experience for everyone who has played. If you look below you will notice the games we offer here in Boston.
Blackstone, Massachusetts
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I booked the bridal dash for my friends bachelorette party and it ended up being so much more than I had anticipated! Chris was extremely helpful and made the planning process go smoothly. The game is awesome and I was able to personalize it for the bride which she loved. This game was so much fun, all of the girls agreed that we should come back soon for a rematch!!

Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Boston, Massachusetts
“TOO MUCH FUN!!!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I can't say enough good things about Cashunt!
Our whole experience was terrific and flawless. I was looking for a ladies outing to Celebrate our friend's 50th birthday and came across Cashunt. Chris was awesome on the phone explaining everything very thoroughly and spending plenty of time with me answering questions and helping me choose the best experience for our group.
Our evening was super fun! The game itself is so well executed with something for everyone! The time flew by so quickly that we were still trying to play when the deadline approached!
It is so refreshing to do business with a company that is exactly what it claims to be and makes everything so easy. Excellent product and excellent service all the way around!!!
You won't be dissappointed!

Visited May 2012
Boston, MA
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Made me see my city in a whole new (wicked fun) way”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I absolutely loved Cashunt! I thought it was a like hokey and just agreed to do it because it was a bachelor party, but I ended up loving it! We raced all around the city and saw all sorts of things I would not have otherwise seen and we got to interact with all sorts of people. A great bonding activity. So much fun. Highly recommend to everyone!

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wicked good time”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Just shy of 20 of us took part in a bachelor party scavenger. Everything was so well-orchestrated. And got a total workout to boot--they had us up, down, and all around the city. Fun time.

Visited March 2012
Greenwich, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chris and Cashunt made our day! We all had an amazing time!! I wish they did it in NYC!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I never write reviews, but feel the need to give a review since I depended so heavily on the reviews when choosing Cashunt for our scavenger hunt in Boston. I contacted Chris and Cashunt to plan a hunt for 85 girls ranging from 10-19. From the first contact, Chris was fantastic! The customer service and communication from the beginning to the end was superb. I planned our hunt about a week in advance. From the beginning, rain was in the forecast. As it turned out, the weather was indeed bad and we had to be in contact with Chris about whether or not to hold our hunt. I was in contact with Chris all during the week about the weather. He was always accessible and proactive about asking us our plan. On the day before the hunt, we had to make the call on what to do. Unfortunately, we made the decision to call off the hunt for the 85 girls. The next day (the day the hunt was supposed to happen), we saw that the weather was going to be clearing in the afternoon and were in desperate need of an alternative activity for 22 of the girls (age 10-13). We searched for alternative fun plans, but came up with nothing. I took a chance and called Chris and asked if he could run a smaller hunt in the afternoon for 22 of the girls. Chris got in touch with me immediately and offered to run a hunt for the girls. He and his staff were out in the field for other games, but he had his staff run back to the office to prepare for our hunt. A few hours later, we were in Boston and ready to hunt! The scavenger hunt was absolutely amazing! We all (girls and parent chaperones alike) had so much fun. The booklet he prepared for us was amazing. There were so many challenges to choose from. We weren't ready to end! We didn't want the fun to stop. It ended up being a beautiful day and it was the perfect way to explore the city. We were amazed at how friendly and cooperative people were. The fun we were having was contagious. Strangers wanted to join in. We had a time crunch and needed to return to our hotel quickly after the hunt. Chris and his staff scored our booklets quickly and sent us off on our way. We now have the photos and videos to remind us all of the great day we had in Boston. I wish Cashunt was in NYC the way it is in Boston. We would definitely come again soon. Thank you for making our day fantastic!! We all had an incredible time!

Visited March 2012