Holiday Inn Express Boston
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsolive gardenandrew stationhi expressfree breakfastsubway stationfree shuttleminute walkpanera breadshuttle servicehotel shuttlelogan airportthe hotel offersyogurtclean hoteldecent hotelbooked this hotelcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Fantastic place to stay in Boston. The service, room and breakfast were all outstanding.

A short walk to the Andrew train station for a 10 minute ride into central Boston.

Stayed here 2 nights - one of the nicer places I stayed in my 3 months in the USA.

Would stay here again in a flash.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank PhilUSA2010
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We recently returned from a week long cruise to Bermuda with NCL.The ship was departing from the Boston Harbor.We drove to Boston from Montreal. We parked the car at the hotel for the week and stayed overnight when we returned. The parking at the Harbor would have cost us approximately $15.00 per day. For $179.00 we parked our car at the hotel for the duration of the cruise, 1 night lodging for 5 (2 adults + 3 kids) and received complementary breakfasts. The hotel is centrally located for some sightseeing in Boston and about 1/2 hour drive to the outlets (great shopping). The staff is AMAZING. Super friendly and helpful. The hotel is recently renovated and the room was very spacious and very clean. The bathroom is on the small side ..but we were 5 in a room. Great stay for the money. Highly recommended. We will be returning when we return to Boston.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank edelve
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My boyfriend and stayed here one right after our night out. I wasn't impressed by the way the first floor looked; like a motel instead of a 150 dollar a night hotel. The room is clean overall but I doubt the bed covers are changed frequently because there was a time I was forced to pull them off to the ground because it smelled musty. The price is too high for the service too. It's an okay place to stay if you are looking for a cool and quiet place for the night.
My review is based on the room and the location of the hotel I stayed in, not for all holiday inn.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel a few times. Though not the fanciest hotel, we love the fact that we can walk the 5 or so miles to Fenway. It is clean and the staff is very accomodating. My only complaint is that the fan in the bathroom was noisy and went on automatically when you turned the light on and we tried to keep the light off as much as possible. We've stayed in pricier hotels which charged for internet and breakfast and these are both included. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Booked a two night stay at this hotel because of good experience in the past with HIE brand. First off, the bathroom was small and a bit dated. When I woke up in the morning, the bathroom ceiling was leaking and the whole bathroom floor was soaked. The scary thing is we do not know if that was just clean water or toilet water! I asked for another room and they have none. Fortunately, the front desk person was accommodating when I suggested that he give us one of the already reserved room since they will have enough time (it was around 6AM) to fix our room and then give that to the incoming guest.

Wifi is spotty and keeps dropping. I tried to run speedtest and never got at least 1MBPS.

It would have been an enjoyable stay if it were not for that bathroom ordeal since the hotel is right next to a strip mall (Target, Olive Garden, Applebees, etc.) and a 10 minute drive into downtown Boston.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple