Abigayle's Bed and Breakfast
US$ 456
US$ 316
  • Pool
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 308
US$ 284
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 210
US$ 295
US$ 242
US$ 327
US$ 257
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 282
US$ 433
US$ 318
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 369
US$ 242
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bfenway parksingle roomwonderful hostsbeautiful streetgreat locationother guestskenmore stationown bathroomgreat place to stay in bostoncommonwealth avenueshort walkenjoyed my stayexploring bostonthe hynes convention centerfresh fruitwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This B&B was just fantastic. It is one of the nicest and coziest places I've ever stayed in. The hosts were amazingly welcoming and friendly. They took great care of us. The location is great, with the green line T just around the corner, great restaurants, and a very authentic Boston neighborhood feel. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that isn't facing the post office to avoid noise in the mornings. Also, if you have heavy luggage, you'll want to stick to the lower floors.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2011

This proved to be an excellent choice for our first trip to Boston. The bed and breakfast is very well located and we were able to walk to many attractions. It's a lovely old house in an attractive neighbourhood. It is also close to KenmoreT. Our hosts were helpful and friendly. We took the advice of previous reviewers and specifically asked for a room at the front of the house which was fine. We had a lovely large room which was both clean and comfortable.
The breakfasts were plentiful and we could help ourselves from a wide selection.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This is a very fine place to stay. The cost was such that their 3-night minimum was less than two nights elsewhere (I wanted only 2 nights). The neighborhood is ideal -- close to everything. I could see the famous Citgo sign from my room's window. The rooms are quiet, clean, and well-appointed. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is kind of continental "plus," that is, in addition to coffee and yogurt and breads, there was also cold-cuts and cheese, and a good variety of very fresh breads. -- all served on real china (no paper plates or utensils). Wifi is good also. I will go back here next time I'm in Boston.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My stay at this B&B was wonderful.
All the laudatory reviews in Tripadvisor are correct.
Lee and her husband,Vic,are wonderful.

I will stay here again on my next visit to Boston

Room Tip: I was alone and stayed in the single. It was perfect for my needs. It is on the 4th floor in front. It was quiet and spotless.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Lovely house and lovely, helpful, friendly hosts and tasty breakfasts. Location was perfect, close to KenmoreT and Fenway Park. Rooms excellent, but agree that the back is noisy first thing in the morning, so recommend room at the front if you want a lie in. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo