6 people are viewing this hotel
$491
Priceline$402
FindHotel$502
3,864 results
All reviews city table city bar irish pub newbury street turn down service junior suite boston public library corner room prudential center beautiful hotel the entire staff location is excellent love this hotel valet parking freedom trail fireplace solas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

This hotel is outstanding compared to similar hotels in its class. Location cannot be more perfect. It is nearby the mall, just a block away from Newbury street, nearby many great restaurants, etc. The staff are friendly and strive to give good service which is rare to find in hotel of its class in Boston. The doorman and bell boy were always there to greet or help. Also the reception. They provide coffee service in the morning at the lobby which is definitely welcome. Room is spacious and comfortable.
The design of the lobby is very charming, feels like an English establishment.
This is my favourite hotel in Boston.
Area of improvements will be on housekeeping. The room cleaning service seems very standard compared to the other services.
Someone else mention about the bar tender being not so great. I have to agree. When I went there, he was too busy talking to a couple of people instead of paying attention to other customers. What a shame as the bar itself is very charming with old world feel to it .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Excellent hotel in downtown Boston. They have the most engaging staff you will ever find. A rare event in my experience, recently. The hotel is modern yet with a historic charm. Well appointed rooms and relaxing lobby. The free coffee and tea in the morning is an additional bonus

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2022

I've traveled for work for 10 years (before covid). I' retired now and I only travel now for myself because I'm partially handicapped. I now travel all over the USA as well as internationally.

I'm not a fan of big chain hotels and usually stay at a boutique hotel. I needed to be in Boston to attend something medically for myself. I looked around and I picked this hotel at random.

WOW WOW WOW - what a GREAT hotel! Their customer service is amazing! I took an uber from the train station to the hotel. Before I could get out of the car ALL of my luggage was waiting for me at the front desk. As I was being checked in, my luggage was on its way to my room.

Peter the head doorman has a GREAT attitude and runs a tight ship. All of the doormen are really courteous and helpful and they ALL do it with a smile! I can also say the same for every front desk or basically ANY employee of this place.

The ONLY problem I had was with "City Bar". We were standing at the bar, waiting for over 20 minutes for the bartender to even see us. He NEVER did! So we walked out. It was a Monday night, so the place wasn't crowded. I'm not sure what happened here because clearly the rest of the employees of Lenox Hotel are all attentive and do it all with a smile. Maybe mr. bartender needs a refresher course.

I'm currently still at this hotel. I didn't want to wait to get home to write this review.

I wish I could give this hotel more stars but I refuse to take any stars away because of mr. bad bartender.

If you're coming to Boston and want a GREAT this is the place to stay!!!!!

3  Thank NYRickWeber
Reviewed 16 June 2022

We stayed in a superior kingsize room at The Lenox hotel last week. It was in a great location in the Back Bay Area.
The room was smallish, in 11th floor and with a large comfortable bed and slightly tired bathroom.
The air conditioner was extremely noisy and inefficient and even with ear plugs affected my sleep.
The reception area, the bar and the restaurant were all nice and contemporary in style, the breakfast which was not included was fair enough.
Overall a nice stay if not particularly value for money.

Reviewed 12 June 2022

This hotel does not disappoint. It is in the very heart of Boston, near Berklee College of Music and the Boston Public Library and Copley Square. The service is impeccable and the rooms very comfortable. There is a Lindt chocolate store just outside the main entrance and parks are within walking distance. The City Table restaurant inside the hotel is very good and there is also a bar on the premises. Free coffee and tea in the morning along with the Boston Globe paper and fruit. This place is not cheap but is worth every penny. Can't wait to go again.