6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$402
Travelocity$402
Hurb$424
3,857 results
All reviews city table city bar irish pub newbury street junior suite boston public library corner room prudential center beautiful hotel the entire staff love this hotel valet parking freedom trail fireplace solas lindt bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022

I truly enjoyed my stay and can't wait to return. There are so few hotels offering such flawless service these days, and the building is an immaculately maintained historic landmark. It is truly opulent, and they have thought of every possible touch. Loved finding good coffee service right by the elevators in the lobby every morning. The lobby, the restaurant and bar are all beautiful and top-notch. A great selection of locals goods for sale in the lobby as well (found a perfect gift there to bring home.) The location is convenient to all Back Bay shops and restaurants. I walked to Chinatown in under 20 minutes as well.

Room tip: Some rooms have a working wood-burning fireplace.
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 292jaredb
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

Wow! Just got back from a quick stay at the Lenox. It was one of the best hotel experiences I’ve had. Every staff member that we encountered from valet parking, baggage assistance, front desk and cleaning was courteous and eager to assist. For example, a cleaning woman saw my hands were full with a pitcher of filtered water and ice bucket from one of the convenient water stations and rushed over to assist me with opening my room door. And, a very pleasant Nick was so helpful with our bags and happily stored them for us while we did some extra shopping after checkout.

Our room, which was ready for us well ahead of check-in, was an upgraded double queen with a fireplace which could be lit in the evening upon request. The room was meticulously clean, bed and pillows very comfortable and the air conditioning was very quiet. The shower had plenty of hot water and excellent water pressure. We enjoyed a room service breakfast and it was very hot when it arrived and very tasty. We forgot to order an orange juice and the gentleman that brought our food heard us mention this and literally ran back with one for us.

Finally the lactation in Boston is perfect, especially if you are looking to do some shopping. Newbury Street is steps away with so many shops and restaurants.

I will absolutely stay at the Lenox again. I had always stayed at the Westin on Copley but the service and experience was far superior and more personal at the Lenox.

Room tip: Be sure to take advantage of the free coffee and tea bar in the morning. Great coffee and nice tea selection.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2022

It has Old World charm and the location can't be beat! It is across the street from the Public Library, which is well worth an hour or so of you time, ad close to public transport. Ask for an upper floor room for the best view.

I will definitely stay here when I am in Boston again.

Reviewed 11 April 2022

The room was clean and comfortable. The entire staff was attentive, courteous and friendly. Great location with Newbury street dining and shopping is a block away. We dined onsite for breakfast only. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 9 April 2022

The warm comfort of the lobby continues to the rooms. I was even fortunate to have a fireplace in our room! And a 'fireman" came up and started it!! It was a raw drizzley outside.....but soooo cozy inside!
I can honestly say, the warmth didnt come only from the fireplace.......the staff makes it that way! From Sean at reservations to frontdesk Justin ,Coffia, to Mike bellman, And on and on. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Room tip: Corner rooms with fireplace.....divine!!