Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
getaroom.comUS$ 242
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews td garden celtics game friend street heating issue cozy hotel holiday inn express platinum status star market front desk staff great hotel mass general bed was comfortable rooms are quiet the north end located close would stay here again recommend staying here
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Location location location! Perfect location. Staff at the Hotel were excellent! Not very many amenities in room or at the hotel. One elevator to service 5 floors. Rooms where very spacious and clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brittany Glover, Other at Hotel Indigo Boston Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear trishai169,

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your spacious guest room and our awesome location! We truly have a wonderful team and I'm so happy to know we were able to make this a memorable trip for you. We thank you choosing the Hotel Indigo Boston Garden, look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed here a few days before my surgery at MGH. Hotel staff friendly, helpful and accommodating. Room was cozy, clean and contemporary. Bed was comfortable—slept very well! Only complaint was I heard my neighbors (music, talking, doors slamming, etc), but did not affect this rating or my stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Brittany Glover, Other at Hotel Indigo Boston Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Greetings darlingmaryb,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I am thrilled to know you had a wonderful stay here at the Hotel Indigo Boston Garden. We strive for 5 star experience like yours, I am so happy to know this was a memorable experience for you! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Great location, great staff, great restaurants nearby, and the room was so quaint. Highly recommend this hotel. A little kitchenette in the room with a fridge, coffee maker, sink etc. Very, very clean, great bathroom with a huge shower double showerheads, delightfully comfortable bed. The decor was also unique. Staff was kind and helpful, hotel was very clean. Bar and restaurant were closed.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings chipsahoy67,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It was such a pleasure hearing all about your fantastic experience with us. Our chic property, central location and dedicated team truly makes us the best choice for travelers looking for the full package! We thank you so much for choosing the Hotel Indigo Boston Garden, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

I’m a Bartender/Server in North End I have expensive ebike and they locked it up for me. I stayed here last night and so impressed booked again for another night!!!!!The concierge service team is very friendly and for what I’ve seen so far everything sparkling clean! Room haven’t heard a pin drop.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear michaelhR3490WR,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. I am thrilled to know you had a wonderful stay here at the Hotel Indigo Boston Garden! It was a true pleasure having you as one of our guests, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

from the beginning of the Patrick took care of us he was polite took his skills time to explain about the hotel he had great service skills. when we got there assistant general manager was phenomenal everything we ask for she gave us the rooms were impeccable large clean and the best part of the whole experience at the Hotel Indigo with the customer service it was centrally located right across the street from the Bruins game we attended I would definitely recommend this hotel Joey C..Also is very Pet Friendly!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear joeycc805,

Thank you much for the amazing feedback. We are so pleased to hear all about your wonderful experience with us! Our dedicated team and fantastic location make us a sure choice for travelers looking for a true Boston experience. We thank you for choosing the Hotel Indigo Boston Garden and look forward to welcoming you back soon!!