“Yum!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Great pastries, sandwiches and coffee. If you are around MIT, make sure to stop by.

1  Thank wwtravelerBoston_MA

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Look, there may be limited seating, but they seem to have packed a whole lotta goodness into a tight space. My coffee orders are consistently made to perfection (you'd be surprised how often other places screw it up and it's a simple order). They have a nice selection of foods and the grilled portobello melt is simply fantastic, in fact, now I'm drooling over the mere thought of it. YUM! The crimson berry tea is also a good option. I've sampled the cupcakes before and they're also a hit, though I have to split mine with someone; that much deliciousness and sugar in one sitting might just kill me. I'd also recommend the crimson berry tea- phenomenal. I haven't ordered anything that I didn't like. The downside is no wi-fi so if you need to work it's probably not the best place, though I suggest taking a break to enjoy this place. It's close to the BMC campus in the heart of the South End with some dog parks nearby if you plan on bringing your pooch along. It can take a bit to get your order if you go during peak hours because it's popular, but it's worth the wait.

1  Thank HaileyT
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Love the food- sandwiches are amazing. Desserts the best in Boston but the help is efficient I just wish they are more friendly!! I go in all the time and never a hello just cold calculated assistance and rush you out the door! They need customer service training!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Very popular but rather an awkward setup, people standing around in a mob awaiting sandwich orders.

The answer is to come here for an early dinner, there is plenty of room at 6pm, and it is a nice walk from downtown across the channel to Farnsworth St.

They have a canonical sandwich selection which I've gone through and now order only the BLT, which is a sandwich worth walking miles for. I liked the roast beef but it is not as special. The breakfast pizzas are good if you arrive early enough.

Lunch is so crowded here! I wish they could expand.

The breakfast

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I had to make the trip back to Flour and it was so good, we visited twice! They have the best sandwiches and baked goods in town!