The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston was even more elegant than I expected. The lobby was quite impressive, like that of a lavish European cathedral. The staff was very eager to help and extremely polite. Everyone was well-trained and they treated the guests like royalty. They even suggested and then insisted on arranging for the pick up of our rental car, saving us a lot of time and trouble. Our room was huge though the bathroom was only standard size, perhaps due to the age of the hotel. We did have one problem with the bathtub/shower not draining properly and they inquired when we would be going out and sent a plumber to fix it that night. It is in a very good central location - convenient to transit and many excellent restaurants and attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont