4,390 results
All reviewsgreat locationdowntown crossingstreet levelthe theater districtfreedom trailsouth stationstate houseguest roomsparking garagecorner roomfitness centerfaneuil hallquincy marketfew blocksking bedhotel restaurantnorth end
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I was extremely with my choice of Hyatt for my trip to Boston. I usually do stay at Marriott, but this time it was more expensive and due to budget constraints, I chose Hyatt. I initially thought the service would be bad due to the price, but the Hyatt did surprise me in a good way.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Fouad was the bartender who prompted me to do this review. A very nice man, from Morocco, who was able to make me relax when I really needed to.
The hotel itself is centrally located. For all intent and purpose, it is a part of Chinatown with all it many restaurants and shopping. The staff is friendly and helpful and is always greeting you with a warm hello or good morning. Tasteful decor is the hallmark of a very expansive check in area which includes a restaurant and the bar. The fourth floor is the conference floor which also includes a pool and gym. Very nice. It has a very relaxing feel to it that makes you a bit lazy. This was exactly what I was looking for. It is also a very brief walk to the theater district. Very nice hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Boston from September 3-9, 2017. We were extremely impressed with all the different features this hotel had.

The Room:
Fairly sized, had a couch and a table which made it nice to do school/work off of. The bathroom had great lighting and the concave mirror was a nice touch as well. The shower was kind of anti-climactic but that's just me being picky. I asked for dry cleaning, which I eventually got but they did not do a very good job. My dress came back about half-done or so.

The bar and buffet were really good. I liked the variety of drinks they had at the lobby bar. We popped our heads into the pool and gym area, and the gym was okay, but the pool was just lame. They don't have a hot tub either so if you're looking for some warm time this is not the place to do it.

Location:
This was the best part of this hotel, the location is amazing. You're about a 15 min walk to Faneuil hall, a 5 min walk to Boston Common, and a 45 min walk to Fenway. We were thrilled about this!

The hotel came with an in-room safe which was a nice feature since we wanted a place to hold our passports, etc. It also had a fridge and a Keurig for coffee in the morning.

Overall I would absolutely stay here again and likely will for the Boston marathon in 2019!

Stayed: September 2017