4,438 results
All reviews great location downtown crossing street level the theater district freedom trail south station state house guest rooms parking garage corner room fitness center faneuil hall quincy market few blocks king bed hotel restaurant north end
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We had a wonderful weekend at the Boston Hyatt. The room was very spacious and the staff was very accommodating. People at the front desk were very nice and the concierge had good recommendations about places to eat in town.

Room Tip: Become a Platinum Member from Hyatt, you are treated nicely
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Monique T, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Boston! We're so happy that you had a great experience at our hotel and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Recently stayed at the Hyatt Regency Boston. Always find Hyatts quite nice, and this one was no exception. Nice room, well equipped gym, pool was under renovation, but sure it will be completed and nice.
My only problem with the hotel was the concierge was not particularly helpful. Not her fault, as she was quite nice, but every suggestion she gave us was a disaster. Never found a good restaurant. Asked for a suggestion for a nice brunch on Sun. and the place didn't even open til noon. We got there at 10:30 The map we were given was hard to follow. Thought it was me, but everywhere we went, there were people looking at maps with o clue where they were.
Went to the Science Museum which was great, Ate a lot of oysters, had a nice time, just should have been better prepared, as I received little help from the hotel.
Had dinner at the restaurant there, and the kitchen apparently is not particularly close to the restaurant. Everything was cooked perfectly, but not hot. Would suggest plate covers. The waiter told us it was an ongoing problem. He did buy our wine, but I would rather have had hot food!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lewis R
Charles F, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Boston, Lewis! We do apologize that the Concierge was not able to assist you with finding a good restaurant. We are located within walking distance of many prominent restaurants and shopping. Our Concierge is very knowledgeable about the city of Boston. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email us at bostoquality@hyatt.com

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The location is fantastic, right in the heart of the city but still in a quiet area. The room was excellent, and the price about right. I didn't notice a single problem with the room, although no free wifi and the lack of a microwave was slightly irritating. The best part was the extremely friendly staff, and I most definitely will stay here again on my next Boston visit.

Room Tip: Make sure to examine room types. Business suites have wifi for 1 device, 1 breakfast, and 1 shirt pressed per day included.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay! We do apologize that internet is not included in your guest room. However, the next time you stay with us, ask about upgrading to our Business Plan room. Internet is included in the rate. I will be sure to pass along your great comments to my staff. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I am a business traveler and stay at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Boston every time I travel to Boston. As a business traveler I really appreciate the friendliness of the staff and the manner in which any request is handled efficiently and with a smile. The hotel itself is very clean and continuously updated and refreshed with a great gym including a lap pool and good food both in the restaurant and room service. The hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance of many excellent restaurants, good shopping, theaters and mass transit including the subway and South Station Train Station. I would highly recommend the Hyatt Regency Downton not only for business but for any occassion that brings you to Boston.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms are very spacious; 6th Floor rooms are close to the gym and spa
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Monique T, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Boston. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our downtown location. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I can not say enough about the GREAT customer service experienced both before arriving and while staying at the Hyatt Regency in Boston. I booked three rooms for two nights in December, as I was flying back to the US from Paris for the holidays and wanted to spend a few days in Boston with the family. As a Diamond member, I recieved an email the week prior to my arrival asking if I had any special requests, needed dinner reservations, etc. This must be unique to the Hyatt Boston, as it had never occurred before; but is a very nice welcoming touch. My niece and nephew had never been to a big city hotel, so I requested an upper floor with a city view and a welcome snack on their arrival. The hotel took care of everything, checked everyone in while saving the official check-in for me, gave everyone rooms on the same floor but separated and brought the kids a big plate of cookies and milk.

I found the rooms very clean and average size for a city hotel and the bed was very comfortable.

The dinner suggestions were very nice the first night, although the second night the concierge suggested a gastro-pub type of place. I should have known better...it wasn't really the place for kids, although was a lively and noisy place so good for active kids.

The breakfast buffet is very nice, with plenty of options and tastes for everyone. The made to order station has many options. The staff was incredible, especially our waiter and one of the chefs, remembering everything the second morning we had liked the morning before and bringing the kids coloring books and chef's hats.

As we were getting into the cars to head home, the kids didn't want to leave. Mission accomplished...and much thanks to the Hyatt Regency Boston for making the stay a memorable one. Will definately be back...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Boston! It's always great to hear the wonderful comments that you mentioned about your stay. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations and left you with great memories. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future to build more great memories!