US$ 377
US$ 308
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 361/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
US$ 379
US$ 348
US$ 282
US$ 227
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 253/night.

US$ 371
US$ 332
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 425/night.

US$ 316
US$ 292
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 352/night.

US$ 272
US$ 240
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 267/night.

US$ 583
US$ 491
Hotel Boston(Boston)
US$ 305
US$ 242
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

US$ 226
US$ 195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 230/night.

US$ 376
Priceline
4,342 results
All reviewsgreat locationdowntown crossingstreet levelthe theater districtfreedom trailsouth stationstate houseguest roomsparking garagefitness centercorner roomfaneuil hallquincy marketfew blocksearly checkking bedhotel restaurant
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We were only going to be in downtown Boston for 2 days so we wanted to be close to the freedom trail. I pricelined and won the Hyatt for a great price (for Boston $). We walked everywhere from the hotel.
The hotel has a few rough edges in the rooms but nothing that would deter me from staying there again. Bed was great, did a sweep for bedbugs and did not see any traces!!! Yea!! Service at the hotel was very friendly, door men were very helpful on directions and restaurant had wonderful food.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Hotel is not up to what you would expect of the Hyatt Regency. Although room was clean, it was worn out, nothing special. Carpet did not feel clean. Hair dryer was cracked and had been repaired with glue! Bathroom was old. Lobby is small and it is hard to find your way around inside. Porter left our luggage in lobby at check-in, and we never got it in our room- finally went back to get it ourselves as reception phone didn't work. Previous stay at a competing hotel across from MIT was much more luxurious.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed 8 nights in this hotel and I was generally very pleased. The hotel has a luxury feelingm adn the service was great. Breakfast, dinner, and room-service is as good as its gets and I can really reccommend this.
The only big problem for some might be the noise between the rooms and the hallway. All the doors have at least 2cm gap at the bottom and I could hear all conversations and activites as I walked down the hallway. I was lucky to have a seperate bedroom so I was not bothered by the noise from the hallway. I would think that if you like your privacy you should find another hotel, or at least get a room at the end of the hallway.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Nicely located near the T...steps away from Tufts Hospital and china town. We had a hard time finding restaurants near the hotel. Reception area does not have wifi; not convenient for a business traveler in need of internet while waiting for room availability. Rooms were in need of an upgrade, old bathroom fixtures, old furniture- very run down and depressing. Luckily we were only there for one night.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My adult daughter and I stayed at the Hyatt for 3 nights recently. We found the location very convenient to the T, downtown, Chinatown, North Beach, Boston Common, and the Back Bay. All were within an easy walking distance, ranging from a minute or two to the T to just over 15 minutes to North Beach. I have to agree with some reviewers that our room on the 8th floor, while comfortable, was lacking in some areas. The bathroom had the most obvious deficiencies: both the wallpaper and the wood panel below the sink were worn and chipped. The toilet paper holder looked unnecessarily cheap and was installed crooked. The bathtub had marks near the drain that made the tub look unclean. Upon rubbing, however, I discovered the marks were really chips in the surface or some other permanent defect. Finally, the bottom sheet on my bed did not cover the entire foot of the bed. I woke up one night to discover my feet extended beyond the end of the sheet and onto whatever lay underneath! It's hard to understand how anyone could think this was an acceptable way to make a bed.

As of Sept. 2011, there was wireless internet for the common $9.95 daily fee, contrary to other travelers' comments. We found the information in our room's Hyatt binder was outdated. There was an insert in our key sleeve informing us of the wireless option.

The two elevators (one from street/garage to lobby and another from lobby to rooms)are an inconvenience, and we never got used to it. I can see that this arrangement would be annoying if dealing with a wheelchair or stroller. Since we had neither issues, we could live with it. The pool and exercise room were nice, but a bit of a hike....with more stairs in several places. I don't know how you access that area with a stroller or wheelchair.

Overall, a good place to stay if you do not have to pay top dollar.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family