Lowest prices for your stay
$348
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$367
Agoda.com$339
Trip.com$377
All reviews bay window great location la voile small hotel the hynes convention center restaurants and shops boutique hotel room was clean and comfortable street noise walking distance fenway park walked everywhere king room definitely stay here again front desk staff freedom trail boston commons
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022

I chose this hotel because of its convenient location to my alma mater where I had a weekend event. From the second I walked up the brownstone steps and through their doors I was completely charmed. The staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. My single room was cozy (small) to be sure but nonetheless comfortable and immaculate. There is a wonderful looking French restaurant and bar attached to the hotel and there are some amazing spots on the same block, including my new favorite bakery / coffee cafe where I had an incredible breakfast outside, under the flowering cherry blossoms. I will absolutely stay here again the next time I’m in Boston.

Date of stay: April 2022
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2022

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for the kind review. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as some of the beautiful sites on Newbury Street. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boston!

Reviewed 30 April 2022

Fantastic location! Within walking distance to shops, one of a kind restaurants, and sights to see. Bed was comfortable, modern and clean bathroom. Service was top notch and even had a nice large umbrella to borrow. I loved how walkable this location was to everything and I can't wait to go back for a longer stay. I was only there for one night and enjoyed eating at Joe's and also had an amazing Italian ice at Amorino's Boston (just a couple doors down from the Newbery Guest House. Eataly, an Italian market, in the Prudential Center is a must see and experience as well--I had a fantastic pastry from here for breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2022

We're so happy that our hotel was the perfect location for exploring Boston. Please come again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2022

I stayed at the Newbury Guest House on a Saturday night for a "weekend away" with my kids. This is a small'ish boutique hotel right on Newbury Street, so it is the center of the action. My only knock is that parking is a challenge, but the staff was right there to help out. This may become my "go-to" hotel in Boston when I am there on trips.

Date of stay: April 2022

We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! We definitely hope to become your "go-to" for your travel to Boston.

Reviewed 23 April 2022

My husband and I stayed here three nights when in town for the Boston Marathon. It was charming and cozy. It had so much appeal and it was not the normal chain hotel environment. We had access to needed amenities and enjoyed the friendly environment. Thank you Newbury! I hope to stay here again next year before my race.

Date of stay: April 2022

We are so proud of our runners! Thank you so much for choosing us for your good night's sleep. We're excited to see you again for next year's race.

Reviewed 20 April 2022

Excellent accommodations and great location! We were here for the marathon, if you want to be in the hub of everything this is the place to stay. It’s walking distance to the expo, buses to Hopkinton and the finish line. Plus the shopping and restaurants too,

Date of stay: April 2022

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us on busy Marathon weekend and were satisfied with the convenience of our location. We hope to see you again soon!