Boston Marriott Copley Place
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 277
US$ 440
US$ 360
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 239
US$ 151
US$ 223
US$ 182
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 394
US$ 333
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 263
US$ 242
3,424 results
All reviewscopley placechampions bargreat locationgrocery store across the streetthe concierge loungeprudential centerbusy hotellarge hotelcharles rivernewbury streethigh floorcorner roomduck tourgreat shoppingback bay stationbig cityattending a conference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I spent 4/5-4/8, 2012 for a convention at the Hynes auditorium at Prudential Center. I was travelling with my adult daugter and 3 teenagers. The convenience was super since you just walk across the catwalk to get to the event. The staff were very friendly and accommodating with extra blankets. We did have room service one evening and found the food very good. I did park my car on my own in the garage with no issues. And i really liked the room and its layout. The daily cleaning was perfect. I appreciated the cleaning staff since the 3 teens werent that neat and the staff picked up.
I am planning already to stay there again next year for the convention!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank thekaps4
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I stayed here for two nights and the location is awesome. It is right in the middle of everything and walking distance to everything touristy in Boston. The fact that it is so close to Newbury and Boylston Streets is great for shopping, not to mention the fact that it is connected to two malls! I hated the fact that I had to pay $35/day for parking (should be included for rooms over $250/night!), but my stay was great. The room was really clean and comfortable. The hot tub in the pool/gym area was also delightful. Room service was super expensive (but isn't it always?) but involved great service. I definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Sam M
Reviewed 12 April 2012

If you like to bring your gym clothes - this needs to be on your list, when you travel to Boston:

1. Well stocked Gym
2. Pool - Okay its only around 15-20 yards - but it allows you to do some laps
3. 1000 feet from the water, with plenty of tracks to go running

Location on Copley square offers you a chance to go mall shopping - but you don't get the feeling of Boston beeing an "old" town.

Great rooms, nice restaurants - overall a good experience

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mcivan
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Great hotel, great room, great service. I am gold with Marriott, so I always expect to get a good room and good service, but this hotel exceeded my expectations. My room on the 35th floor had one fo the best views I've ever had. The concierge lounge was nice and the exercise/pool/spa was great. Very well done.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Les M
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I was in Boston for a conference. Even though, this hotel is not close to conference centre, I much preferred to stay here in the Back Bay area rather than out by the convention centre. The area around the hotel is full of stuff to see and eat. The Prudential Center is right across the street from the hotel. The Back Bay Station (T and Amtrak) is a quick walk through the mall on the other side of the hotel. We easily walked to Newbury Street for shops and to the Public Garden and Boston Common.

The hotel itself was very clean and comfortable, but my colleague had a problem with hair on her towels in her new room. The hotel promptly switched her into another room. One problem I had with my bed was that after so many people sitting in bed to watch TV, the head of the mattress was now lower than the rest of the mattress. I had to make sure that I slept on outside of the bed away from the night table. Otherwise, my head would be lower than my feet while sleeping. If I were to stay on my own bill, then I might not stay here because it was $229/night, but the location can't be beat.

The hotel also charged ~$13/night for in-room WiFi. There is an ethernet cable in the drawer of the desk if you want to wire your laptop. Tablets and smartphones can't access the Internet this way though. Luckily, my conference picked up the tab for the in-room WiFi. Otherwise, I think it's a ripoff to pay extra for in-room Internet, especially when the room rate is over $200/night already.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business