“Very Cute, Very nice”

Ranked #19 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Rockport, Massachusetts
“Very Cute, Very nice”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The inn keepers at this inn were very pleasant and helpful. My boyfriend, a picky eater, was not totally impressed with the breakfastes, he is more of a bacon and eggs kind of a man. I thought the breakfastes were very cute, and the 3 course breakfastes were a nice change to our normal day. I, having a milk allergy, greatly appreciated the service to try to cater to my allergy. Our room was great, the amenities in it very nice, great towels! It was in a great spot and had a great porch. The owners are patrons of a local performer, and we greatly enjoyed the show they put on for us, a great way to start our evening. One other thing that really was extraordinary was that the cd we bought from the performer was scratched. We sent it back to the inn keepers and they got in touch with him and sent us a new cd! Really appreciated, really great. I think if an inn keeper will go through the trouble of doing this, they really are worth it!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 April 2012

1900 Inn on Montford is absolutely amazing! Great people (thanks Ron and Lynn), such a convenient part of Asheville (for walking, food, shopping, etc.), and most importantly the perfect accommodations for a couple and their pet(s). Our French Bulldogs were in heaven and really enjoyed the courtyard behind the William Morris Suite. We hope to be back soon...could not have had a better stay! Anyone who does not stay at 1900 Inn on Montford is missing out on something very special.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Middletown, Delaware
Reviewed 18 March 2012

When my fiance and I first started looking for a honeymoon B&B we went online to review our options. After many weeks of reading reviews and looking at pictures we chose The 1900 Inn on Montford. The day we arrived and were escorted to our room (The Cloisters) I was blown away and my wife almost cried right there. The pictures did not do this place justice. Lynn and Ron were so welcoming and did everything they could to make our stay fun, yet at the same time gave us all the privacy we needed. Breakfast was wonderful each morning and from 6-7 we would get together each night. Our last night there Lynn even brought in a musician who was great. We enjoyed our stay so much that when we found out that our room was not booked the day we were supposed to leave we asked Lynn if we could stay another night. She was more than accommodating. The entire place was wonderful but we just loved the jacuzzi and spa room. The shower had so many shower heads it was like a car wash. felt like rain falling on you and at the same time the side heads shot out water. The shower area even had steam. The Jacuzzi was unreal. Huge enough for two people with the sound of the water fountain. At night when it got a little chilly we were able to put on the remote controlled fireplace. All we can say is WOW.

Todd and Leslie

Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Let me just say I was so excited before I got there but when I arrived I was greeted with the kindest smile and best service. Me and my husband stayed in the Fitzgerald Room, and it was beautifully decorated. The Breakfasts were delicious and the Saturday Night Happy hour and music were very entertaining!! I love a Banjo! I will have to say this was one of the best trips I have taken and We will be returning for future stays. I did not get to meet Ron, but Lynn was devine and one of the sweetest most adorable people I have ever met!! (Yes, I am from the South, we say adorabe!) I highly recommend this place to stay!! Please take time and allow one weekend to experience this B & B, you will not regret it:) (By the way, Lynn if you are seeing this, Get my room ready I am coming back!!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Had a fantastic time in Asheville. The Rosetti Suite was sumptuous. It was the best B and B where I've ever stayed. The breakfasts delivered to my door were also amazing!