“A Delight in West Asheville”
Review of Green Tea

Green Tea
Ranked #174 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was trying to find a lunch place near my hotel and saw this charming place. I ate in the well lit wing with a high ceiling, pine walls and ceiling, windows all around--it was lovely and my bento box offered a good variety of tasty treats.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Ate dinner here with friends and found the place to be clean and reasonably priced. I'm from Atlanta and while there's nothing here to write home about, the food is good and the portions were excellent. Service was good and friendly.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Six of us stopped for dinner. The menu is large with plenty of options to choose from. Our waitress Kate was great and answered all of our questions that we had about some of the menu items. The food was very good. I had a bottle of the Bubba Beer and it was smooth. We ordered an assortment of foods and all were good. I am posting a picture of the beer bottle, some of the entries and desserts.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Spot on. We had 3 specialty rolls, uni, sesame dumplings, ginger honey tea - delicious. Great find off of a TripAdvisor search! Our new favorite sushi place and we have been to many.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I would rate the quality as up there with the best. Staff was friendly. Mood was relaxing. Food was tasty and generous.