The Reynolds Mansion
US$ 123
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 132
US$ 116
US$ 88
Country Inn
US$ 149
US$ 121
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 159
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 173
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$ 289
US$ 276
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$ 338
Hotels.com
All reviewsbilly and mikehope diamondb bpre civil warbed and breakfastrich historysouthern hospitalitythe main houseeach morningthe entire staffbreakfast is servedcookiesfeel right at homebreakfast was amazingother guestsglass of winewe loved our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

When I read superlative reviews of a place to say, I always expect that there will be some kind of exaggeration or puffery. So when I saw unanimously favorable reviews of The Reynolds Mansion, I was a bit skeptical. I shouldn't have been -- everything they said was true! Billy and Michael are gracious and thoughtful hosts. The fully-stocked guest kitchen and baked-goods sideboard were great touches. The breakfasts were multi-course affairs, wonderfully prepared and attentively served. There is no detail involving guest comfort that has been overlooked. Downtown Asheville is close by and easily accessed.

Room Tip: I stayed in Lila (the sole first floor room) and found it to be convenient, quiet, and private (I had wondered about passing foot traffic but never heard any). I did look at all the other rooms that were unoccupied at the time. South-facing rooms on the second floor probably have the best mountain view. The third floor rooms were smaller but had a cozy feel to them -- Maggie, for example, had a couple of window nooks that seemed quite inviting. I don't believe the number of stairs to climb would have been that intimidating.
1  Thank Sam_so-called
Reviewed 2 May 2012

If you don't like to be pampered, don't like wonderful and creative breakfasts, don't enjoy making new friends who feel like family, don't like comfortable beds, don't like fresh cookies and brownies, don't like complimentary happy hour, and, in general, don't appreciate the finer things in life, then don't stay here! But if you do, be forewarned--you'll want to return over and over. Thank you, Billy and Mike, for sharing your home and yourselves with your us.

Room Tip: Call Billy to see what's available. They're all good sized rooms.
3  Thank okg
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We had a wonderful three night (and three breakfast!) stay at The Reynolds Mansion. Billy and Mike were amazing hosts and it felt more like we were visiting great friends than staying at a hotel. I couldn't wait for Billy's stories about the house at breakfast and we enjoyed chatting with them after our day's activities, as well. Their meal recommendations were spot-on, as well. We felt pampered, cared for and can't wait to go back. I've already told my family, friends and coworkers about our wonderful experience. When I go back to Asheville, you won't find me anywhere else!

Room Tip: We stayed in room "Glenda" and it was just lovely!
1  Thank Marie G
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stay at many B&B's when traveling, but this has been by far the best ever!!!!!! Billy is such a knowledgeable innkeeper of the mansion. Not only does he make a mouth-watering breakfast, but he has fascinating stories to tell about the mansion's history. The entire staff is like family and so friendly. We really felt welcomed and will definitely plan our next trip to Asheville at Reynold's Mansion. Make sure to get all the staff's tips about where eat as well. They will not steer you wrong. So excited about coming back soon!!!

3  Thank Williams2318
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Our first visit to The Reynolds Mansion was fantastic so we felt like we had to share it with our daughter. Last week she turned 17 so we made a weekend trip to Asheville to celebrate. Billy and Mike were quick to accomodate us in a room that sleeps 3 guests in the main house. We had stayed in the Carriage House last time and it was wonderful but staying in the main house is especially fun. The house is immaculent and the history is so interesting. Billy and Mike make you feel like family from the time you arrive. Our daughter didn't want to leave. By the way, the breakfast is AMAZING! And thank you to Marty for all the useful information on ASU. We want our daughter to attend there so we can come back to Reynolds Mansion over and over. We can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family