This was our first time staying in a bed and breakfast and really didn't know what to expect. The rooms were beautiful and clean, with lots of charm. I felt very comfortable there and met some very nice people. Patti and Gary were very gracious and welcoming into their home. We loved the little touches like the treats in the afternoon and the beautiful grounds with peaceful waterfall and fountain. The breakfasts were great expecially the lemon muffins, they were absoutely fabulous. The restaurants they recommended were excellent and we could walk to downtown which was a great benefit. Definetly would stay there again, we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn