Patti and Gary run a wonderful B&B. We stayed with our friends this weekend and it was perfect. Just a $5 cab ride from center of town, so perfect for eating (and drinking) and the nicest experience of hospitality I have had in years. Wonderful 4 course breakfast each day, kind and helpful guidance from the Innkeepers, and the bedrooms are a delight. Dont worry fellow travelers - this place is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn