This was our second visit to the inn and once again we were delighted with the entire experience. We were able to talk with owners Patti and Gary more on this trip and we found ourselves feeling more like family than guests. They went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. From suggestions of restaurants, places to hike and other points of interest, they made sure we would enjoy everything. The breakfasts are top notch- really gives you fuel for the day ahead. We stayed in the Natural Mystic Room this visit (Garden View last time). Both rooms are comfortable and amazing. We are convinced you cannot go wrong no matter what you choose. The Inn is located minutes from downtown Asheville so popping back in for a short rest was easy to do.
While we are not B&B experts, we have stayed in enough of them to know that At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast is the Gold standard-- We highly recommend anyone stay here. When we return to Asheville we will be here again- at our Asheville home away from home.
Laura and Derek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville