Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 144
US$ 124
Homewood
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

Brookstone Lodge(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 198
US$ 281
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 336/night.

Aberdeen Inn(Asheville)
US$ 255
US$ 200
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$ 395
US$ 295
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 367/night.

US$ 360
US$ 338
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 386/night.

US$ 451
All reviewschop housegreat locationwithin walking distancefront desk staffan older hotelbed was comfortablewould stay here againoutdoor pooloff the highwaythe room was nicefitness centerdowntownymcabreweriesconditionershampoorenaissance
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel provides an alternative to much more expensive newer properties in Asheville. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Bathrooms very very small. Rooms with 2 beds are double beds, not queens. Loud air units constantly kick off and on. Rooms feel a bit damp or musty. Staff is rather inattentive to guests and lobby area. Water cooler was viewed to be overflowing, empty, without cups. Coffee was not good, either in room or lobby. Considering the worn out look of the hotel and dated small rooms, we decided to avoid the on site restaurant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelfriendoh
Joylyn F, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown and providing your honest feedback about your recent stay.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the inconveniences you encountered from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Asheville.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This a platinum review of Asheville, NC Four Points by Sheraton.

TLDR: 2.5* , affordable hotel in need of some love with unorganized platinum benefits that is conveniently located just on the north of town. Easily walkable to bars and restaurants.

We were on a mission to do some hiking and arrived late the night before. The evening crew was friendly, I asked to switch my amenity to the breakfast for my 2 night stay. I was given 2 platinum breakfast tickets, thinking it was one for Sat and Sun. We found out later, it is 1 ticket per person. Keep that in mind when they give you 2 for a multi night stay. You’ll need 2 tickets for every day.

The front desk offers unlimited bottle water, you just have to ask for it. After the hike I asked for endless waters. They didn’t seem to mind the excessive amount.

Parking is free and plentiful. Side parking and by the front entrance. There is a pool somewhere and you can get towels at the front desk.

The property itself is showing some age. The basement rooms give the impression it’s a dungeon. The single elevator is old and slow. The lobby is nice and welcoming, the 2 double bed room was comfortable. The beds were definitely not heavenly, good not great for a 2 night stay. The mini fridge was helpful.

This location offers 250 points for their Go Green program. Never got my voucher so another thing I have to call about.

The Chophouse restaurant has restricted hours. They are open for breakfast and dinner only, evening hours were 5-10pm. Couldn’t even watch a sports game. The breakfast buffet was pretty good in the morning. I like the upward trend of an omelet station at all the hotels I’ve been to recently. Some great hot plate options.

Not a bad place to stay in a pinch, felt like a refurbished Best Western though. Your near the bars, mountains, and grocery. Staff needs to communicate platinum benefits better. I would consider the Aloft Asheville downtown if rates are not too much different if I ever find myself in Asheville again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Joylyn F, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the miscommunication on the platinum breakfast. It is for the platinum member so one coupon per day was the correct amount.
I will be glad to add the 250 points to your account if you wouldn’t mind to send me a email with your name.
Email is jfuller@fourpointsasheville.com.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This was my fourth stay. Honestly, I stay there because I can use so few points for a room. The hotel is relatively clean. A/Cs continue to be weak. Our room never got cool and the outside temp never hit 80 degrees. Restaurant and bar are a ghost town. All that said, will I stay there again? Yea... because of the points.

Room Tip: Lower floors might be cooler.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Was there for a wedding. Enjoyed our stay. So great to be able to walk to everything. Only problem we encountered was the rooms were not ready at regular check in time. Waited for over an hour more....not sure why. Other than that we were completely satisfied with the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS! We literally found bed bugs in our room. We moved to another room and found evidence of bed bugs there! Their customer service has been awful and they are refusing to even comp our stay! I now am infested with bed bug bites and suffering mentally and physically from my experience at this hotel.
AVOID THIS HOTEL!