1,364 results
All reviews full kitchen fire pit top floor bedroom condo washer and dryer hear every footstep granite countertops upstairs neighbors huge shower home away from home small balcony living area hot tub flat screen thin walls walk in shower definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It’s an old apartment complex converted to a hotel. The walls, floors and ceiling have zero insulation. You hear every single thing going on within 100 yards. It’s ridiculous. If you’re looking for a traditional hotel with central areas, atmosphere, etc, stay somewhere else. This place leaves you feeling like you’re out in the middle of nothing, except for your neighbors who will know when it’s time for you to poop thanks to the paper thin walls.

1  Thank travelguru352
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thanks for staying with us. I'm sorry that you had an issue with the sound here, although we are always willing to relocate and accommodate if noise ever becomes an issue for our guests. I hope that someone was able to help you with this, and I hope that we can show you a better experience as we continue to make improvements moving forward.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because of the noise! Whoever was staying above us stomped on the floors and slammed doors at 11pm and 6AM every freaking day! We got no sleep and the beds were hard as rocks! Other than that, it was in a good location and very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Daisha, thanks for staying with us. I'm happy you had a clean stay and got to explore the area. We are always happy to help accommodate whenever we can regarding noise from neighboring lodgers, and I'm sorry that we couldn't help more on this visit. I hope we can have you back when you're in Asheville again to show you a stay that's just as comfortable and relaxing as it is spacious.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Condo had nice layout, but very dated. Kitchen nice, but furniture worn out. Couldn’t sit on the couch, completely worn through. Chair ripped badly, we put covers over the chair to sit on. Could never reach the front desk. They have no concierge, so no matter what their information says, they only have 1 person at the front desk, so you have to leave a message and they do not get back. We were without towels and toilet paper for hours.
A six pack of broken beer bottles were on the stairs the entire time of our stay, 5 Days. Steps and entry areas are not clean.
Condos in need of update. I was shocked that they are still asking this much money for not so great of a property. Will never stay there again for what I paid.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Pamkr
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

I'm very sorry that you had this experience, Pam. There should've absolutely been someone on hand to help you with toiletries and to address any concerns about the furniture. We're always happy to work on the spot to accommodate our guests, and I regret that wasn't the case for you. As for the broken beer bottles, that absolutely should've been caught and cleaned as soon as possible, and I apologize for it. I hope that as we continue to make improvements, we can show you a much more excellent stay in the future that's up to the standards we hold ourselves to.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We had a family of 5 stay here in a 2 bedroom condo only for 1 night but we loved it. The condo was very spacious, clean and comfortable. We felt very at home and would have loved to use the fireplace had the weather been a bit cooler. I would absolutely recommend this place and would love to come back for a few more nights.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Sara, thanks for the recommendation! I'm very happy we could show your family of five a spacious, clean, and comfortable stay, and I hope we can have you back for another cozy stay -- perhaps later in the year when a fireplace is a perfect companion? Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We were headed for Ashville and I forgot to make hotel reservations until about 30 days out. The Biltmore on-site hotels had gotten so expensive they were way outside my budget. I found the Residences at Biltmore and called. These folks were simply excellent; accommodating, friendly and precise. But the real treat was to get there and see the actual unit. Our two bedroom, two bath condo/suite was substantially within our budget and, being close to downtown Asheville, gave us the incentive to explore the town rather than just hang out on the Biltmore property (5 minutes away). This property is a really, really good choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wsiman

I'm so happy we could be there for you last-minute and that you enjoyed your stay so much! We love being able to surprise our guests with their spacious units, and I'm happy that our location was also close enough to let you focus on exploring Asheville instead of worrying about more travel. Thanks for the excellent review, and please come see us again anytime.