Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 86
US$ 115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 134
Country Inn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

US$ 154
US$ 134
Homewood
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
Brookstone Lodge(Asheville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 464
US$ 360
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 293
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 326/night.

1,258 results
All reviewstennis courtsracquet clubbreakfast buffetclose to downtownoutdoor poolshuttle servicemini fridgeup to datebiltmore estatebalconiespetncfireplace
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First, the facility is great. The Crown Plaza Asheville is clean, updated and has very attractive lobby and rooms. Our room was very clean and comfortable for our one night stay. Monty at the bar was very friendly and helpful. The front desk and customer service on the phone were very disappointing. We arrived shortly after the check in time listed on our paperwork and were told we would have to wait for our room to be ready. We waited over an hour! The staff were not friendly or accommodating at all. The ladies at the front desk seemed rushed and had no time to answer our questions. If you want good customer service then avoid Crown Plaza in Asheville.. I expected this to be a more high end hotel and was disappointed with the level of service we received.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Amy T
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello Amy T,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We appreciate your recent stay. I am thrilled to know that you felt our hotel was pleasing and pristine. We take pride in delivering a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene across all hotel brands.

Monty is a great team member and I appreciate you recognizing his efforts in making your visit memorable. I'm sorry that you didn't get to experience the same level of service upon arrival. We take your comments seriously and our hotel will address the concerned individuals internally.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back to Asheville!

Regards,

Anna B

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The lodge for this resort has been updated and looks great. But looks are definitely deceiving. The check in process was slow. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were somewhat clean but the place reminded us of a 1960’s motel. We expected this to be a nice hotel, especially because Crowne Plaza is an IHG line - actually supposedly its higher end hotel line, but we were very disappointed. We have stayed at MUCH nicer places for MUCH less. Advice for others - find another place to stay! Don’t waste your money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Paul O
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello Paul O,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. While I am glad that your interaction with our staff was pleasant, I am sorry that you felt that the hotel was below par. I want for all of your stays with our hotels to be consistently pleasant. I know this requires our capacity to provide you with a modern lodging experience. Along with your observation about the check-in process, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. They will be used as reference during our periodic review of the property. I trust that measures taken will make your next stay better than the last. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you consider staying with us again!

Best Regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

right on the outskirt of the main Asheville area, easy to get to and from to downtown.
very friendly and accommodating staff.
clean ample room with convenient USB plugs everywhere
recently refurbished, bathroom is very tight
breakfast staff incredibly kind, but the food selection is very poor and expensive compared with gourmet places in downtown.
if you look for simple clean quiet, this is your good choice.

Room Tip: maybe choosing a handicap rated room will give you a larger bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fernando Z
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stayed here over the past weekend with my girlfriend using my IHG points. I liked how the hotel was set back in the woods and the property was very spacious. You could tell the property itself was a little older but they had completed renovations in the lobby and in our room which we thought were done pretty well. Our room had 1 king and was fairly large but I think that might have been an upgraded room with my Platinum Elite status that homes with the IHG credit card. The staff was friendly, Ubers were always close by, and it was a fair amount cheaper than other properties we had looked at (probably because it wasn't in the middle of downtown but still only a 5min Uber ride away.) Overall, I would recommend this property and would likely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This was a personal trip to go to the Biltmore Estate. Due to the quality reputation of Crown Plaza, I decided to book our trip there. First, I was impressed with the lobby and how hospitable the front desk rep was. She gave me options of rooms. I took the first floor at the French Board and she gave me a heads up on pets. To my surprise right outside our patio on the grass was for poop. Cable was disconnected and there were some ants in the bathroom. Quality of the toilet was missing a screw cover. Been to other hotels and have paid less with better quality and breakfast included. The day of checkout, the maid was trying to come in our room. Don't they get a list of rooms of checkout dates? Maybe so, but we were still there within our time frame. Nice view, nice shuddke driver, April. Overall, not impressed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Annette F
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello Annette F,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am sorry for the shortfalls you have encountered with issues with the toilet and service from our housekeeping staff. I appreciate the feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Again, thanks for your review and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,