I stayed here this weekend with some friends while we were visiting Asheville. While the customer service was great, there was nothing amazing about this place. It's VERY large and a bit confusing if you don't have a map in hand to read. The bedding seemed new and plush which is always a great! But don't expect to get a peaceful night's sleep because the walls are so thin you can hear everything going on around you. Since there was a tennis tournament, volleyball tournament, and family reunion going on during our stay, it was rather noisy to say the least.
If you're looking to get some relaxation, another place to stay would be a better option. Like I said, everyone was very friendly and helpful though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville