Got a very good rate via priceline. Updated room, very clean, quiet at this time of the year. We took a 1st level room with a nice patio with table and chairs to enjoy the nice view. We were able to watch the zipline at a distance. Frig in room so we were able to keep milk and wine cold. It was nice to have a towel bar inside the shower and the soap dish in the shower was at a very convenient level. This hotel has at least 16 tennis courts. It's only three exits from downtown and very easy to get to downtown. Be careful of the quick approach to the entrance and the one way out of the hotel. We decided to stay out of downtown because of the rate and the noise levels caused by traffic, and sometimes dumpsters being emptied at 3 in the morning. We would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville