“Great Stay!”

Ranked #28 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Alexandria, VA
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stayed at Days Inn Biltmore East with our little dog for 5 nights. The room was up to date, very clean and pretty spacious for our active dog that likes to run around. The staff are very friendly as well. The bed was very comfortable and we didn't have any trouble sleeping at all. We did hear the train sound a few times but it went by pretty fast and didn't bother us at all. The location is very convenient to Blue Ridge Parkway, Chimney Rock and pretty close to downtown. Overall we enjoyed our stay here!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shiba-tsai
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stopped in for a 2 day visit in the Asheville area after a family reunion in Pennsylvania. The Days Inn Biltmore East was the Best Days Inn I have ever stayed in. With low expectations I walked in and was greeted promptly and quickly registered and in my room after a 10 hour drive. The room was very clean, updated and free from an odors. The employees were eager to please and greeted us every time we were approached. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and plentiful. Lots of choices and very fresh. I have developed a new appreciation for Days Inn and this one will by far he a hard one for any other to live up to. I will definitely come back here, even though there was a train track only one train passed through and we barely heard it..

Room Tip: The Parking lot has bright lights at night make sure that either you stay in a non parking lot view...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Mass
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed one night here while on a road trip. The room was nice, updated and clean. But the air conditioner didn’t work at all. The pool was wonderful. The breakfast was terrible. Everything was empty when we went down 30 minutes before it ended. Not even any coffee. Great location. Yes, we would stay again for a night.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Roswell,georgia
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My friend and I went to Ashville to visit friends and family. The hotel room was very roomy and very clean. The hotel was close to downtown. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends