“A Great Find”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sweeten Creek Road
Description: Located in the heart of the Historic Biltmore Village district, Rezaz Modern Mediterranean Restaurant offers both high end dining and casual cafe styled service. Enjoy a glass of wine and some Middle Eastern snacks in the Wine Bar, or experience a five course tasting menu at the Chef's Table located right beside the "line" in the kitchen. Rezaz truly offers the complete spectrum.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We just happened on this restaurant and decided to try it. We didn't have reservations, so we sat in the bar area. Service was good. The eggplant, asparagus and other veggies were very good. My friend said the trout was excellent and the variety of hummus dishes were interesting. I had the scampi which was very tasty, but could have used something with it on the plate like tabouleh. Reasonably priced.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Food is creative and different and interesting great variety, and delicious. Service is superb. Best chocolate truffel I have ever eaten!! Wines were also delicious. Ambiance lovely. Definitely one of the best in Asheville. We were celebrating my partner's birthday, but have also eaten lunch here. Also excellent.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Our 2nd visit, two of us had the duck, my husband chose paella while I had the pork loin. We shared a Caesar salad, which was terrific. I think that my pork was the best of the four, as my husband's paella was delicious-lots of seafood and very rich, he said, but had lots of green peas (which I detest). The duck was dry so our friend asked for additional sauce for it. The duck was served rather pink, so if you like it more done, mention it when ordering. The Malbec was an ample amount and exceptional. We shared dessert-an apple roll-up special with whipped cream, blackberries and nuts-light and delicious! Espresso complemented the meal wonderfully. Eating here is a very special treat!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Service started out great. Food was good but so many different layers of food on top of one another made it difficult to appreciate flavor of the main dish. After leftovers were wrapped up and brought to table server just left. No asking if anyone wanted dessert/coffee which we did or if meal was finished offer to bring the check. Had to flag down another server and wait unnecessarily too long, put a damper on the flow of the meal. Especially at those prices.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have mixed feelings. SOmething is different with the new owners, but not in a big way. The fish special was delicious and the lamb chops were also, though just two chops for that price over mashed potatoes was lacking a little. Most disappointing was the cake for dessert. Both the coconut cake and carrot cakes were not only dense, but served refrigerated and the taste and texture were no better than getting a cake from a grocery store; worse because at least those cakes are thawed. After first raving to me about them, when I told the waiter, he replied that yes people complain now because the health board insists they be kept in the fridge. Well, duh, if you knew that was a problem, then tell me first not after. It was like a secret I somehow discovered.