“Great spot for live music and good food.”

Isis Restaurant & Music Hall
Ranked #22 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine casual dining from 5pm to 9:30pm Late night menu available until midnight. Concerts and Live Music scheduled on a regular basis. Full bar, good wine selection, and 30 beers on tap. Family owned and operated.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Great spot in West Asheville. Food is really good, staff is excellent and there always seem to be great music here. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Brian D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

One evening, our family group of six adults went to dinner at this restaurant.

Our young adult member ordered the chimichanga. She said it was good, except for the french fries, which were limp and soggy.

My husband had the udon noodles. He said, "They're good, not the best noodles I've ever had, but good. The udon noodles at Noodles and Company are better."

One person ordered the pork tenderloin, which he enjoyed very much and pronounced "very good!" His wife had the flank steak, which she said was very good.

Another family member had the open-faced grouper sandwich. She said it was very good.

I was not so lucky. I had ordered the "zoodles," which were spiralized zucchini with veggies. The soup broth in this dish was so EXTREMELY salty that I could not eat it. I carefully picked out some vegetables with a fork, so as to avoid the broth, but they were so over-salted as to be unpalatable. I didn't want to try another dish, so I took a granola bar out of my purse and ate it.

After dinner, we enjoyed a country music performance upstairs at this restaurant. We had great seats, high up on the second floor overlooking the stage.

1  Thank SECh694
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Isis Music Hall offers an eclectic mix of music on any given night. Their dining choices are varied and interesting and well presented. There's a lovely atmosphere and you can dine casually or enjoy dinner and a show. Great bar, good cocktails. what's not to love.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

isis is a great place to get a wonderful meal made from locally grown foods. The music is varied and always great from local talent to famous people in every music genre. It is an intimate setting where you can connect with the musicians and feel part of the experience. The service is impecable and no matter what your needs are can be accomodated. We have been frequenting Isis for years and have become friendly with this wonderful famiiy run venue. Kudos to Scott and Harris for the all of the great music they offer often free of charge.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Some of my best friends were in town this past weekend and so we took them out to brunch! We were originally going to go somewhere else, but they didn't allow dogs, so we gave Isis a try and I'm so glad we did! We enjoyed breakfast alcohols of several types and the food was incredible. We all got something different and just ate each other's food. Delightful. We will DEFINITELY be back and we will bring our pup again! :)