“Drive through ”
Review of Nick's Grill

Nick's Grill
Ranked #478 of 829 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had a good lunch of cheese burgers and fries that we picked up at the drive through.
Good service and very good burgers.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Terrible service. After pulling up to the drive though and waiting, having to back up and go over the notification system again to get service (after waiting almost 10 minutes) we finally made our order. We specifically said no butter or cheese on a burger due to a dairy allergy. What happens when we get home, there is cheese on the burger. This visit was not the first time having to wait a very long time at the drive through and having disappointing food. We live just around the corner and would love to support this business but this example is one of many, many bad experiences.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Went there for a quick Lunch.
Food was great. I had a Gyro. their homemade Tike sauce was very good also.
I recommend it. My friend had a chicken Philly which was also very good.
Small place but comfortable.

1  Thank rezz049
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Nice quaint place where I love to take my grandkids when I am in town. They have great sandwiches, burgers, salads and Greek food. Large variety. Fast and friendly.

1  Thank gardens100883
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Came here with my brother, thought it was a nice place for a burger, oh boy was I wrong.
I had gotten the bacon and blue burger, my brother had the double jalapeno beer burger. Neither of our orders were correct. I decidedly took the one with bacon, assuming it was mine. Wrong. I had gotten some bourbon glazed bacon burger, nasty. My brother had gotten a single burger with blue cheese. When he went to correct it, they told him I had his burger, neither of them were correct, so the cool just threw bacon on my brothers burger, and said it was fine. Never will I go here again. We couldn't even finish the burgers, they tasted disgusting. At least the fries were edible.