“Great Lunch”
Review of Nick's Grill

Nick's Grill
Ranked #478 of 829 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Went there for a quick Lunch.
Food was great. I had a Gyro. their homemade Tike sauce was very good also.
I recommend it. My friend had a chicken Philly which was also very good.
Small place but comfortable.

1  Thank rezz049

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Nice quaint place where I love to take my grandkids when I am in town. They have great sandwiches, burgers, salads and Greek food. Large variety. Fast and friendly.

1  Thank gardens100883
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Came here with my brother, thought it was a nice place for a burger, oh boy was I wrong.
I had gotten the bacon and blue burger, my brother had the double jalapeno beer burger. Neither of our orders were correct. I decidedly took the one with bacon, assuming it was mine. Wrong. I had gotten some bourbon glazed bacon burger, nasty. My brother had gotten a single burger with blue cheese. When he went to correct it, they told him I had his burger, neither of them were correct, so the cool just threw bacon on my brothers burger, and said it was fine. Never will I go here again. We couldn't even finish the burgers, they tasted disgusting. At least the fries were edible.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped by Witt family to try the "Greek" food.

Kids hotdog was a unique cross between pink and orange. Looked like it went through the cook/freeze/cook cycle a few times. With the tough skin to boot.

Spinach pie wasn't baked... They through it in the deep fryer. Yeah sure... Real Greek.

Gyro straight from the frozen hunk of mystery meat.

Avoid!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Hadn't been able to try this restaurant in the past because we usually went to Asheville on Sunday, and they aren't open on Sunday. But, finally made it over on a Saturday. Our meal was great. My husband had a gyro with coleslaw. Both were great, but the coleslaw was amazing. I had a pita and spanakopita, and both were great, We were amazed at the great prices too. They had tables outside, but decided to eat inside because we really didn't feel like listening to the traffic. We really enjoyed their choice of music, but just wish the music wasn't so loud. We'll go there again, but if the music is loud again, we'll probably just take it to go and picnic at the botanical gardens.