“Ultimate gift shop” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Ultimate gift shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Wow! As other reviewers said, they really do have everything. My kids loved the candy barrels and the adults marveled at the nostalgic candy. If I hadn't been limited by luggage space, I would have stocked up on gifts for the year. They had local items, outdoor items, personal items, great shoe selection, etc. I would consider this the ultimate stocking stuffer store - so many interesting little things in every nook and cranny of the store. It's worth a stop when you're in Asheville.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Prague, Czech Republic
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“They have everything !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Fun place to shop, they have everything from pocket knife sharpeners to underwear :) Great cookware I haven't seen in a long time. Their holiday window display was beautiful as well, I felt like I was a kid again. Btw, our teenage boys shopped almost as long as I did . Sweet people, excellent prices. Do Not Miss Mast general when in Asheville !!

Visited January 2012
Randleman, NC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I never miss an opportunity to visit any of the Mast General Stores!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

This was a work Conference trip, but I always drop by the Mast Store before I leave Asheville. This time I lucked out and got to park directly in front of the store. With construction in the area and the vibrant downtown area, it isn't always easy to find parking. I always find my hard to find kitchen gadgets at Mast, as well as many other old-time favorites. Found some great Christmas gifts and grabbed them up a little early since I probably won't make it back to Asheville before Christmas. This is a place that you find unique and hard to find gifts and useful items. The "Sale" racks were loaded with great buys too!

Visited September 2011